Am I going crazy? When did you know.

Rikukat661

Reaction score
Tell me when you knew you were pregnant.
So me and my Husband just got married. We went on our honeymoon from the 12th to the 19th. We really enjoyed our time. But that lead to us having unprotected sex. At this point we were just having fun. So we didn’t use any precautions. And between the 12 and 17th we did 8 times. Now I’m not one to track my ovulation. And I only have a period tracker because I can never remember when I had it last or when to really expect it. I never have any period symptoms. And I never cramp. So on the 15th I felt a lot of tugging or cramping. But we were eating a lot of food and having a lot of sex so I just thought either gas, Digestion or cramping due to everything. Well I lightly cramped for 2-3 days. Then it went away. I check my Period calendar and it says my ovulation window was between the 15th-21st. But my period is not super regular. My range can be anyway from 26 days when I have a short month to 33 days during a long month. I’ve never felt myself ovulate. I don’t check my temperature. So who knows if I ovulated during that time or not. But yesterday and today I’ve been super nauseous. And I never get sick. And it’s literally just nausea. I’ve had stomach flus before and I’ve had food poisoning and this isn’t it. Just out of no where I’ll get extremely nauseous. And sometimes it passes and sometimes I actually get sick. I am more tired than usual, more irritable, my boobs hurt sometimes and now the nausea and some meals I can’t even keep down! I’m actually going nuts because I’m so hungry but I can’t eat. It’s frustrating. I feel like I’m going crazy thinking there is no way I could feel any of this right now being so early. So I just want to hear your story. Did you know right away? Did you feel symptoms as early as one week? My best friend got pregnant years ago and swears she felt it the next day and knew she was pregnant. This is not something I was trying to do or even thinking about. I know it’s way too early to test and there is nothing I can do until I possibly miss aunt flow. But I’m curious about all of your early pregnancy symptoms and when you knew (before a test) that you were positive.

My clues were not spotting as I normally did before AF and feeling very hot at night. I didn’t think I was pregnant though as we were preparing for IVF and were told it was highly unlikely we’d conceive naturally. I only actually knew when I took a test and it was very positive.

I just felt like I was going to have a period and took test and there was a positive stick in front of me xxxx

I was watching GOT and during this one part where Melissandre (don't remember her name.... ) lights up the Arahks of the Dothraki, before the battle, I started crying lol
My oh asked me why in the world I was crying and I told him it was so beautiful. He then asked if I was sure I wasn't pregnant. I tested the next day and got a very faint positive. Test hun!x

I would start testing as early as 8 days after ovulation- that’s when I got a positive test! The one thing that made me know for sure was that my boobs hurt so bad. As soon as I would stand up out of bed and they would move I would be in a really achey pain. I didn’t start getting morning sickness until I was about 7 weeks pregnant though. Your mind could also be playing tricks on you because it’s in the back of your mind, this happened to me all the time (me and hubby tried to conceive for 9 months with no success) and every time I convinced myself I had these symptoms. But who knows! You definitely could be. I would definitely test as soon as possible, it won’t hurt.

I had some light spotting 5 days before AF was due which is normal for me but usually it gets heavier and it stopped after 3 days! Boobs were super sore too like when I took my bra off they hurt. Also had cramping. I tested at 8dpo and thought there was a super feint line. By 10dpo I had a bfp!! Still have sore boobs!

With my first pregnancy I just got cramps the day before AF was due and my boobs were sore, with my second pregnancy I kept gagging when brushing my teeth, bringing up bile in the morning and having weird dreams.. although I didn’t think I was pregnant, I only did a test as AF was due in a couple of days and we had been TTC for 5yrs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back