Am I dreaming this?

5Element

Reaction score
Am I really in joining you ladies in the final trimester where the only thing to follow this is to have our wee ones in our arms?!!?? OMG!! :lol::dance:I cant believe it! Now we are talking serious stuff here - BUT I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! The countdown feels like it really has begun!

Cant wait to see what it is like in the trimester for big girls!! :lol:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello!!!! Welcome in! It's exciting, tiring and a little bit scary in here :) xx

Hey bump buddy :) it's super to see you over here! It's taken this whole last week for me to realise this is where I belong now, it really is so exciting :) xxx

Welcome hun...this is were all the fun happens lol. Countdowns to babies are well & truely here x

Welcome to tri 3. Have fun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Lol definatly not dreaming u made it yay!!! :) good to have u here xxx

hello and welcome fab ladies and fab info in here u will feel at home xx

Hello my stalker so pleased to see u here.feels liks ages ago we were in tri 1 ....its lovely here a little scary and serious at times its the final stint....
Xxxxx

Yup positive, it really does feel like yesterday with tri1 and now it is time to think about hospital bags, birthing plans and the best thing, holding our wee ones! Xxxxxx

Hope everyone is doing well! Cant wait to see the bump pictures here! Looking forward to waddling around like a duck!!!!

Haha!! Hun it flys by in tri 3!!!!

Welcome over ;) xxx

Hello! Yes it is very exciting to be in Tri 3 and it does all go so quickly! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27