Am I crazy?

Brianna1319

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I’m not sure if I’m pregnant or not. Me and my boyfriend had sex around the 18th of last month. I started bleeding (what I thought was my period) 3 days ago, it was light and brown in color but now the bleeding has stopped. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it looked like it may be positive but then I took a digital later on and it was negative. I’m not sure if I’m just crazy or if I may actually be pregnant.

928BBFBC-7338-4B82-961B-57496C0A999F.jpeg EAF8D655-0573-41A3-A79D-82FB85403076.jpeg

It looks positive but try again with a red dye hpt, the blue dye ones can sometimes show an evap instead a true bfp. The digital ones need a lot more hcg, so it might not have picked up the pregnancy yet. Fingers crossed!x

It looks positive but try again with a red dye hpt, the blue dye ones can sometimes show an evap instead a true bfp. The digital ones need a lot more hcg, so it might not have picked up the pregnancy yet. Fingers crossed!x
Thanks for the response !!

Definitely looks positive ! You going through exactly what I’m going through right now. I have faint line on 1 test but digital one said not pregnant so I’m going to wait until next week to test again. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back