Am I Crazy?

TiaFester

Reaction score
Hello,
I am 24 years old. I’ve missed my period for 3 days now and I decided to take a pregnancy test, I am usually never late and have not been late for more than 2 days.
So, I am worried. I took a pregnancy test today and not sure if it’s positive or not, since it is super faint.
Now, I am not familiar with any of this. I am also not able to tell my parents or siblings about this until I am sure.
I am scared and not sure what to do.

B6E36785-6F0C-46B6-92E9-9C2576382E89.jpeg

Hi, I can see a line but I would get a pink dye test like first response, blue dye ones are bad for evap lines. It looks promising but if you want to make sure definitely a pink dye one
Good luck xx

Yes, I have two more of these. I was given some pink strips tests and will be trying those on Wednesday. Thank you!

Let us know how you get on.
I fell pregnant unexpectedly when I was 21 and it was the best thing to ever happen to me xxx

Just an update.
I took four pregnancy test and they came out with the same faint lines.
I had very bad cramping yesterday and now I presume might be my period.
I was able to talk to my sister and mother and they think I might be having a miscarriage.

Have you had any bleeding yet? How much? Cramping is really common, a lot of women say early pregnancy feels like you're constantly about to start your period

Have you had any bleeding yet? How much? Cramping is really common, a lot of women say early pregnancy feels like you're constantly about to start your period

Yes, I started bleeding. It’s started pink and brown and then it got bright red. I’m having a lot of blood clots and pieces of flesh, which I haven’t experienced with any of my periods. The cramping in the other hand is intense to the point that it hurts my back.

Yes, I started bleeding. It’s started pink and brown and then it got bright red. I’m having a lot of blood clots and pieces of flesh, which I haven’t experienced with any of my periods. The cramping in the other hand is intense to the point that it hurts my back.
I’m really sorry it does sound like a miscarriage to me.
It can take a while for the tests to turn negative after a miscarriage. If they are still positive in two weeks you might need help xxx

So sorry to read this sending you lots of love
Jem xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back