Am I crazy!??

Zoe S

Reaction score
Ok ladies as some of you know I suffered a mmc on 3rd of this month.
A week after my pregnancy test was negative (strange) and my ov was positive!
Me an OH decided not to wait for AF to Arrive before starting again as he was going away till November!
Since then I have done a test 2 weeks after Mc and that was positive and had my 2week phone check up and the nurse told me to give it another week before testing again.
So I did and the line was still the same as the week before and again this week!
I have booked a doctors appointment to get checked out but wanted to get your opinion on wether it could just be in my head haha!
I have been getting symptoms as I did with my previous pregnancy
Heightened smell
Mood swings ( this could be my emotions after having Mc)
Metallic taste and
Stomach swelling
Sorry for the long post! But could it just be my body playing tricks??? Xx

If u got a neg hpt then a while later got a pos hpt, I'd say that sounds promising! But I'd be wary of getting excited until you've had it confirmed. Fx for u x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up at all as it has only been just under 4 weeks since my Mc, just wanted to feel a bit less crazy going to the docs about it! Also wondering if anyone else has had this? Xx

I had a mc on the 15th of June, negative hpt on 24 June and got a positive pregnancy test on the 12th of July so yes you could be. What test are you using? Are they getting darker?

Sounds possitive babe :) keep testing to see if the line gets darker!!! :D hope this bean is super sticky :) xxxxx

thank you mamabee keep thinking i must be going a bit mad! I have been using tescos own and they didn't get darker till yesterday the line stayed the same till then xx

Hi this happened to my friend and she's now expecting twins after her loss and sudden pregnancy!

Gd luck sounds promising !

X

Thank Becky and sozzy I'm trying to keep a level head on it as could be a lot of things but really do want it to be a pregnancy just not sure how I'm going to be about it if it is as I'm nervous it's going to turn out the same! With the hubby away I've been going out my mind about it all but no longer feel I'm crazy! Xxx

I got a few pains last night nowhere near as bad as my usual AF pains but started to think it was going to show and it hasn't though I have had lots of white water cm (TMI) I got very big quite quickly with my last pregnancy a week after my positive I looked pregnant and only just missed my period and couldn't get in anything other than pjs and legging and I am swelling a lot at the minute xx attached a pic of my 10 week bump xx so I am still getting symptoms xx fx I get some good news xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 31
Sounds pretty promising to me too.
Really hope this is your bfp.

I had a miscarriage on 12th July and am praying I catch again this cycle.

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Just wanted to say it definitely sounds like you aren't crazy! ;) good luck to you and I hope everything is ok xxx

ahh thanks vic im doing a test in the morning so will check in and update then :) i have my appointment Friday so hopefully get some answers thank you ladies you have been a massive help xxx

ok ladies so looks like i was just a little crazy! I did a test this morning and the line was very faint and AF has just arrived :( slightly gutted but abit relieved as not sure i could cope with another pregnancy just yet xx just glad i know now xx now wait till November to start again! Xx thanks for all your help ladies xx

Sorry to hear the witch caught you. It's only natural to feel gutted. FX for this cycle x

Ahh Waaah I wnt be back n ttc till November now as my hubby is away :( xx

Thanks Hun I was almost sure I was as I still had a line this morning but it had gone faint then AF arrived!
My mum had a miscarriage at 4-5 weeks and got pregnant with me straight away I was due 4 weeks after the estimated date of her previous pregnancy!
So I knew it was possible to an extent but I don't seem to be as fertile as my mum, but hers to starting again in November and hoping it happens quicker this time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back