Am I/Could I - I'd love to be.....!

Tina Lisa

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm new to this and I'm still trying to work out all the abbreviations!!!

I'd be grateful for any advice -

I'm 27 and just before I got married in Sept last year, I came off the pill in June and I was about 35 days between periods. I then had a real blip in Jan and Feb where I was 49 days both months this yr before my period showed. Then I was 29/30/34/30 but now I am "late".... as I'm currently on day 43....

I have noticed that no sooner do I have a drink, I am desperate for the loo and I feel like I am full of air right all the time! :oops:
Other than that, I have no other "symptoms" and I have done about 4 tests in the last couple of weeks and all have shown negative. :(

I don't want to test because I don't think I have left it long enough (I've read I should leave it until my longest period in the last 6 months) and I don't know if I am stressing myself out about the wonderful prospect of being pregnant! I would love to be!

Any advice would be warmly appreciated! :)

I would just say dont stress (that is the worst thing). If it is meant to be, it will be!!! Good Luck!!!

Hi Hayley.

I know that I am getting myself into a bit of a state about it and I know that's the worst thing to do. I'm so disappointed when I have done the tests and the results come out negative and I would really love for those tests to tell me a different tale!

I will try to take things a bit more easy. Like you say, when the time's right!..... Thank you for your words of wisdom! :D

I was always unsure when my periods were due after coming off the pill last May so when i was 10 days late in dec i did two tests both showed neg then a few days later my period came. in march i was only 6 days late and did 3 tests all showing positive, the only symptons i really had were very sore boobs which started about 2 weeks b4 my period was due!!!!!

Good luck I hope you get what you want, try to relax being stressed could delay your period longer

Natalie x

Hi Natalie

Thank you so much for your email. It's lovely to hear from other people and just to find out the different stories everyone has to tell because no two stories are the same.

You're right about me being stressed. I burden myself with problems and I try to be strong but obviously, my body is letting me know I'm not as strong on the inside!

Congratulations to you and I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that I will soon have some goo dnews to share! :)

Tina x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back