Am I being too sensitive?

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Evening, my OH was talking about his stag do with his best man yesterday and he said he wants a stripper. His best man isn't keen on it, which to that my OH said he wants to see another woman naked before he gets married.

I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant with our second baby, I was already suffering with my mental health this pregnancy and this has just tipped me over the edge. I haven't stopped crying since it was said last night. Am I being too sensitive?

I don't want to say anything as it's something he wants and his ex wife was very controlling. I don't want him to feel I'm trying the control him by stopping him having want he wants but the thought of another woman's tits, arse and fanny rubbing on him and in his face, and him being sexually aroused by this makes me feel physically sick to my stomach.

I need to get passed this otherwise it's going to ruin our relationship, I'm hoping it's just cause I'm pregnant but I'm not going to feel any better about myself after the baby. I'm driving myself mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back