Am I at risk?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by leean10, May 20, 2013.

1. leean10

leean10 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies

I had a mmc 2 & 1/2 weeks ago and had an ERPC the day after.

I had sex for the 1st time on Wednesday and then again Friday, Saturday and today. Is there a chance I could miss OV happening and end up PG again so quickly? x

2. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

quite easily |I would say ---- I ov 24 days after my sac etc passed during a natural mc.

3. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

It can happen. I ovulated 2 weeks after ERPC & as you know, now pregnant :)

Lots of luck xx

#3 Linzie2012, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
  4. leean10

How far were you when you had your ERPC? I shouldn't have been quite so careless really but hey ho x

5. flisstebbs

flisstebbs Well-Known Member

Because you got to 8 weeks, your hcg levels were probably quite high. I'd say its unlikely but def possible though.

Even if you don't wait for st mary's make sure you have a plan in place with your local consultant about what to do in the event of a bfp. I'd agreed initially to wait for st mary's but when i still didn't have an appt after 2 months, we just cracked on and boom.

I've never got a bfp straight off the back of a erpc, i'm sure my body's been too traumatised! Yours was a particularly nasty experience too.

6. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Are u tracking with hpts leeann ? It's possible but as u were quite far on as fliss says ur levels would have been quite high took 5 weeks for me to get a negative hpt and I was 10 weeks preg x

7. leean10

I took a test this morning and it was a faint positive so I think my levels are going down fairly quickly. I am going to wait for AF to show up first before trying again though I may wait until my appointment in July with the RMC in London.

My experience was nasty to me but I have seen lately that some women are in much worse shape than me so I shouldn't complain too much really. It hurts me every day but I can't dwell on it x

8. flisstebbs

flisstebbs Well-Known Member

After my erpc in Dec, I took the pill for a month. It was liberating having even a short break from ttc, and let me sort my head out. Even if you ntnp its in the back of your mind, and i didn't want to do anything without having a master plan in place for after ov/bfp etc. It may be a good thing to take a break until july as thats only 6 weeks away now.

9. leean10

I spoke to my OH about that and I have to see my consultant today so will talk to him about putting me back on the pill for a bit x