Am i at greater risk with PCOS and family history?

Dollie

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anyone had any info on this please?

Im going to speak to my midwife next week too but thought i would ask here also. I Have PCOS which apparently puts me at greater risk, also my mum went into labour with me at 30 weeks, she was put on tablets for 6 weeks and when she'd been off them exactly a week, she gave birth to me at 37 weeks. ive read it can be hereditary in some cases x

I have pcos and no one has mentioned me going early with this one :shock: x

Its one of a looonngg list of side effects, lol, not sure what percentage it actually happens to though x

I wouldnt mind a bit early, but still got at least 8 weeks of cooking left lol x

Lol. I wouldnt mind a couple of weeks early as long as hes ok. Its just a feeling i cant seem to shake at the moment, and I wonder how theyll keep an eye on things if they do deem me at a greater risk x

I have PCOS and I never got told early labour was a side effect, as for family treads my mum had me early 2 months and my little sister 3 months and my brother was on time and sister a week early.

My son was born 2 weeks early by c - section after failed induction as I had diabeties whislt pregnant. Only tread I followed is my mum had four sections and I had one and my older sister had a section with her daughter.

Hope this helps ease your mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back