Am I? Aren't I? HELP!!! *UPDATE NEW BRAND*

presquecassie

Reaction score
Wow..what a long week it has been!
I have been getting REALLY and I do mean REALLY faint BFPs all week. AF was due yesterday, but no sign of her.
Here is the test from today..can you see anything??

002-6-1.jpg

003-2-1.jpg

Well ladies here are my tests from this morning. I decided to use a new brand...do you see anything today?

002-1-1.jpg

009-1-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

002-7.jpg

Last edited:
Think I mite just b able to see somethin on the top test. Have u tried a different brand? x

I think I can see something on the top one too - I have to tilt my screen though! I'd try a different brand if you haven't already. Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

I can see a faint line in the 2nd one if i move my screen. Good luck :dust:

Well, my OH thinks I'm mad now, head bobbing and screen tilting, but I might just be able to make a line or two out.

I know it's frustrating, but you'll just have to wait it out and see....
:nopoas:.... or else!:trouble:

Hehe x

I think I can see somethin on the bottom 1 xx

arghhh my computer won't let me zoom on these partivcular photos for some reason
I can't see any lines, even on the sains one. Hope it gets darker soon, maybee you ovulated slightly late as so would be right that very faint at the moment , hope it gets darker soon (how about a clear blue digi?)

I can't see anything eeither hun but if af doesn't turn up test again in a few days

Did you test again hun? x

Edit: I zoomed in 400% on the 2nd from the bottom, there's maybe a faint line?

Test again!!! Hehe
*stick pusher*

Last edited:
I thought i saw something on the 2nd one, then i zoomed in 400% and there was nothing there. Might be an idea to get a different brand...first response are pretty good.

i cant see anything either hun sorry :eh: BUT its early days and ur not out until AF arrives...good luck~!!

I cant see anything either I'm afraid. When is AF due cos I was testing in the 6 days before I was due and even two days before AF I was getting nothing at all then day before it was the faintest line ever then got stronger from then on...I really thought we hadnt got a BFP that month but I just kept testing!!! (I love peeing in sticks lol..it really becomes an obsession)

I'm afraid I cant see anything but could be just the camera?

I cant see anything either hun, have you done any more tests since?

I didn't get a positive test until a week after my period was due so I would suggest testing again in a few days! Good luck
Pam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back