Am back and terrified :-(

barrbiee_doll

Reaction score
Hi ladies im back to the forum after taking a breather

so im terrified - i have an appointment for surgery in feb; a laperoscopy and tubal patency test :-( im so scared incase theres something wrong what if they tell me i cant have a baby :-(

sorry to bring negativity to the forum :-(

Sorry to hear of your worries, hope all goes well xx

Hi, fx it all goes ok for you. I expect everyone is nervous before tests but i guess its better to know what is going on in there and hopefully sort it. I know its so much easier said than done but try to be positive and not worry to much.

Michelle. x

Thanks ur comments are far more soothing than my hubbys 'there-there it will happen' approach. .. Terrified mainly as i got an infection after a termination when i was younger (Sorry if tmi) risks of blocked tubes is a possible but guess i wont know till tests eh!

Fx'd for everyone as always x

Try not to keep thinking about it (easier said than done) but you will worry yourself sick if you do. It might be that, IF there is a problem, then it will be so simple to sort. :hugs:

Good luck with your tests hun and welcome to the forum. You might want to try the long term ttc part of the forum for questions about tests and stuff; those girls are a mine of information!!!

Welcome to the forum :dust:

xxx

Hi welcome to pf. I wish you all the luck with your tests. I am sure everything will be okay. I worried about all the tests as well I used to feel sick and actually cancelled my hycosy a few weeks ago as I was so worried my tubes were blocked. Anyway I have re booked as I spoke to the clinic I am at and she said the sooner we find out if the tubes are the sooner I will get pregnant. She told me that even if my tubes were blocked I can still conceive with ivf. That made me feel better. Good luck lovely. Love gizzy xxxx

Welcome back and I really hope things go well for you. Lots of support on here x

Hi hun, I think you're doing great by going for these tests- I know it must be scary but honestly hun medicine can do so much these days and so the sooner you go, the sooner you'll be able to sort any problems (if there are any). Or if there aren't any problems then your mind will be completely put at rest. Either way you will have an answer and can then work out what to do next and move closer to getting that baba :D

Good luck hun we will all be sending you positive thoughts and crossed fingers! Xx

Hi Barbiee,

Glad to see you back. If i remember you had some positive tests then AF got you? That was the same time i got my BFP.

I unfortunatley lost that one, But i have decided to get back on the ttc wagon too.

Good luck my darling, hope you get some answers soon, and maybe we can go into tri 1 together at some point htis yr!!

:dust:

xxx

I am very much of the opinion that unless you have something to worry about you shouldn't worry in advance!

I know that is easier said than done but being positive is much better than worrying about something that may or may not happen?

Try to keep yourself healthy and happy

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back