Always Full?

K X

Reaction score
Throughout my pregnancy I have had a whopper of an apetite, hence the reason for putting on 4.5 stone (yikes!) But lately, the past few weeks,everytime I eat I feel extremely full. I'm talking like my mum cooks a full dinner and after 3 spoonfuls I feel like I am going to explode. Does anyone else suffer from this?

I'm not sure if it is cause becky bump is sooo big now and taking up all the room. I do feel so uncomfortable, and my tummy can't possibly grow anymore, it's huge!

Sorry for moaning but it is one of these days.

P.S have mw on Fri-find out if bubba is still breech, if so C Section will be arranged-aargh! :cry:

Hi,

I'm like that, i eat next to nothing at meal times and still feel full when i go to bed.
Baby is pushing your stomach up so i think it gets smaller.

It's horrible especially when you have your favourite food sat infront of you. :roll:

Hello

Yes i get this as well and it is frusterating, you cant eat a full meal, and even before i eat i feel as though i will explode, wait till baby pcmes then we can have a buffet. !! lol
Katrina

Ive just started to get like that! I feel really hungry when it comes to dinner time, and then when we sit down to eat, im full after a few mouth fulls! On TV/films they always show women eating loads at the later stages of pregnancy, whatever!!!

Your stomach flattens out and gets pushed upwards when your baby gets bigger, so even though you may feel hungry, you get full very quickly. Ive begun to have snacks during the day to make sure I get enough energy from some food.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back