already planning my next cycle, lol...

Iwant3

Reaction score
I am thinking of taking soy again...I got my bfp that I mc at 10weeks with soy and then used it again straight after mc and got another bfp but turned out to be a chemical......I don't think the losses are related to soy as I had a loss before using it, and the chemical was due to low progesterone straight after the mc as my temps were very low and was bleeding before the bfp came!

anyway......I took it day 3-7 the first time and 5-9 the second, first time it made me ov 2 days earlier than normal, 2nd time I don't know as it was after a mc.....but I ov 5 days after my hpt went negative from the mc.

I usually ov cd16 - any ideas????????

If 3-7 made you ov 2 days early and you don't want to, then go for 5-9 or even 4-8? Don't know though cos I've never taken it!

What is soy for? Just for bringing forward o? Did you cycles stay the same length? xx

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a25234421/soy_isoflavones_for_dummies

this kind of explains it - but it's really aiming it at ladies who do not ovulate on their own or have long cycles....but I do ovulate regularly - but soy is also taken by the 'older' ttcer to help with egg quality.......

I usually ov cd16 with a 13 day LP, but the cycle on soy I got my bfp so don't know how long my lp would have been......but I assume my cycle would have also been 2 days shorter if I hadn't gotten pregnant.

I think I will go for 5-9 as do not want multiple less mature eggs as it says would be released if taken earlier in cycle!

Wow, yeh that sounds a bit intense for me. I don't temp but I'm sure I'm ovulating okay. Thanks though. I'm just looking for something to sort out my 10 day LP... See what happens this month though - I'm due on tomorrow but am only 9dpo today :S xx

Hi Angela I took it this cycle hoping it does the trick :) I took it cd5-9 as my cycles are normally 32 days

Good luck :) xxx

Good luck iwant forthis cycle, hopefully yourll have a bfp in a couple of days and wont have to take soy

Pixi, ahh i didnt know you had taken soy this mth, good luck for bfp

Wow, yeh that sounds a bit intense for me. I don't temp but I'm sure I'm ovulating okay. Thanks though. I'm just looking for something to sort out my 10 day LP... See what happens this month though - I'm due on tomorrow but am only 9dpo today :S xx

Hi
You could try vit B6 to lengthen your LP.....mine is i usually get af on 12 or 13dpo (sometimes I start spotting on cd11) but on B6 I just get af on 14dpo with no spotting! I am taking b6 this cycle so don't know why it's not working this time.....

Hi
You could try vit B6 to lengthen your LP.....mine is i usually get af on 12 or 13dpo (sometimes I start spotting on cd11) but on B6 I just get af on 14dpo with no spotting! I am taking b6 this cycle so don't know why it's not working this time.....

I took b6 this cycle, 100mg everyday. I o'd four days early but looks like af is here today anyway, right on time. I'm so gutted, feel like I'm never going to get anywhere near my bfp when I bleed so soon after O. Did you take it all the way through your cycle? I feel a bit at a loss with everything now :( xx

Angus castus is meant to help with a short lp too, I start spotting dpo 10/11 although don't actually start full af til 14dpo so not sure if that's bad or not...on the AC anyways xx

Thanks, Dee - how much do you take and when? Might order some tonight xx

I'm taking the drops, 15-20 drops on water twice a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back