All the symptoms, but the dreaded wait

Minimonki

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Im new to this site so seen as im fast becomming addicted to these forums to see if anyone can confirm my pregnancy (lol) i thought i would share.

I have a son who is nearly 11, i am 32 with a partner of 15 years.

I recently stopped taking the pill in June (was on it for 11 years) so we could TTC, and had my breakthrough bleed on the 29th June (day 1). I then had no idea what or when anything would happen. w/c 22/07 i started getting period like cramps and then they soon became really quite painful, sex was very difficult (a lot of concentration required to carry on) any bit of penetration hurt (sorry if thats tmi lol) anyhoo, like a trooper i lay back and dealt with it. I decided to look up these pains, along with nipple leakage to see what it was, and it confirmed to be to be Mittelschmerz and i was ovulating. I couldnt belive how perceptive my body had become after stopping the pill. So i did an ovulation test (25/07) which was positive, so as before we had sex twice a day for the next 48 hours.

Since yesterday (31/07) i have started getting period like cramps, nipples producing liquid again, nausia, back ache and hot flushes, since i have read you do not start the second part of your cycle (period) until 10-16 days after ovulation i am beggining to think i have a baby bun cooking away, but of course not far enough to do a HPT. Im so excited, but scared it could be just my period, due to an upset cycle as i have just come off the pill.

I am planning on a HPT next Friday

Just wanted to say Good Luck.
My symptoms are pretty much the same as yours and I'm planning in testing next Weds-Fri (currently 6dpo today)

Will be stalking for news :) xx

Yes, im 6 dpo, isnt it frustrating. The period like cramps are so confusing, im like...yes deffo implantation, then im like, mm could be an upset cycle, god i am so impatient!! i shall be looking out for your news too :)

good luck Minimonki, I am in a similar situation as we have a son who is 10 and are ttc our 2nd :)

Good luck ladies :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Just to update now 10 DPO did test BFN! and to make matters worse i am feeling like AF is on its way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back