All set

Lilelephant

Reaction score
For our hollibobs! We bought O a travel cot yesterday was an ex display so 40 quid well chuffed :)

We also splashed out on a baby Bjorn carrier for him so we r off to try it out now on a Sunday walk :love:

Ooh let me know what you think of the bjorn carrier I have the bjorn active :) x

We debated getting the active but the only difference we saw was the lumbar support?

We had him in it all day shopping and it is fab so easy to get him in and out and he just went to sleep
522bcedf-5ebf-d01b.jpg

F loves his Bjorne carrier too. So easy to use and I do put F in it on my own a lot when I walk the dogs. How exciting....when r u off on holidays? Where r u going? Xxx

That's not far from me :) I live 30 mins from Poole! It doesn't matter where u r going as long as u r getting away and having a lovely time xx

we have booked a haven hol for sept when baby will be six months. I agree doesn't matter where you go its just a break. I love Poole, stayed there a couple of times once in a tent near corfe castle. x

I trained at Poole hospital so I know it's nice down there :) am so looking forward to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back