All over the place

ClaireDoll

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just need a wee rant with people in the same boat. After trying to conceive for 2 years, I finally seen those positive pink lines for the first time ever last month. Could not believe it, we were just at the point of really losing all motivation and starting the process of asking for help, so we had literally Dtd once in 2 weeks so could pinpoint conception exactly. I was a week late for period when I found out then 2 weeks later i had a massive bleed unlike anything I've ever experienced. I have endometriosis so that's saying something. Doctors keep referring to a chemical pregnancy but it felt so real to me, I think as soon as you see that bfp no matter how cautious you are in the back of your mind, you plan ahead with so much excitement. I've felt so empty for the past few weeks. I recieved no help or advice so I'm unsure whether to count the 'chemical' as a really late period and expect my usual period from this date but I haven't had a period since so far, and according to my wee app it should have been 2 days ago. Terrified to test, think I feel some similar symptoms however I don't know if they are all in my head! Sore heavy boobs, really irritable and grumpy, heightened sense of smell. The only thing different is I don't feel as lightheaded this month. So confused!

I'm really sorry to hear that. It's such a hard and confusing time when TTC. I don't trust my app too much as my body often had other ideas.

Good luck x

I'm sorry. So were you 7 weeks (4 weeks plus one week when you found out plus two more weeks = 7)? That isn't a chemical it is a mc and should be treated as such. My cycles were messed up for months after my mcs, most ladies are lucky and cycle again straight away as normal, others it takes longer for your body to reset itself. Did you test negative after your mc? If so you will know that if you get a positive test it will be a new pregnancy.

It is so heartbreaking when you have been trying for so long to then have it snatched away again.

Yes roughly 7 weeks. It was because they couldn't find anything in terms of sac etc on the internal scan but tbh I think I had passed so much of it before I was eventually seen at a+e and then waited on a gynaecologist to see me for scan for hours. I also didn't take another test as I had several blood works done to determine hcg level going down and they said not to test as it would still come up positive for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back