All my OPKs this cycle so far....

Tracey M

Reaction score
Opinions girls - is my surge yet to happen? As you can see the lines on CD 15 are best but not as dark as control (they were darker before but now dried out look much fainter)

Attachments

• DSC_0514.jpg
    DSC_0514.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0515.jpg
    DSC_0515.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0516.jpg
    DSC_0516.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0517.jpg
    DSC_0517.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 98
Id say your surge was cd15 hunny :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louise B thinks so too but before I'd only posted the sticks from around that time and not the whole lot I've done this cycle. I'm just confused cos last cycle was 35 days and if I got my surge on CD15 then I'm heading for a 28/29 day cycle this month which means I may get to test on Xmas day (who am I kidding, WILL test on Xmas day). If its a BFN then there is still hope so I'll just get on with Xmas, what would be hard is AF coming on Xmas day cos last month I cried and cried.....

Exactly, not out till the witch gets you hun & I think Santa is defo gonna scare her away for us
xxx

Does this mean I can chuck all these little bloody sticks in the bin? Now I've taken a decent pic of them all.....

looks like CD15 huny, thats exactly what happened to mine and i got EWCM at the time of the opk looking like yours and a rather squishy cervix :blush: lol
i dont always get EWCM though!!
looking good huny did you BD enough???

My best OPK was CD 15 which was was Friday 10th December

I BD:-

8th, 9th, 10th & 12th December so FX that was good enough.... If not then well, I did my best and its all DHs fault....(well I have to blame somebody!)

I agree.. CD15 deffo looks like your surge! Good luck xxx

CD 15 was indeed my surge!! Hope these OPKs are helpful to you girls out there who dont get a line as strong at the control, as you can see, my lines were never very dark!! DPO 10 and positive hpt!!!

Again, purely if this helps any of you girls, out of curiosity I did an OPK last night and it was the darkest yet! Same or even darker than control line so looks like these sticks do indeed pick up the pregnancy hormone! My advice, persevere with the OPKs I dont think id have got my BFP without them!! Saying that, without all your support and help reading the results to make sure I bd at the right time....

I know this is a bit of an older thread but these are really helpful Tracey, my OPK's aren't really as dark as control line and now the lines fading it's confusing but it's really useful to see someone elses whos test line was never as dark as control :)

They drove me mad tbh..... I was not convinced I'd had my surge at all and kept POAS anyway. When nothing was happening I then looked back and thought that maybe it was my surge after all. On a positive note, I made sure I BD anyway and it made my 2ww only a few days long before BFP

My best OPK was CD 15 which was was Friday 10th December

I BD:-

8th, 9th, 10th & 12th December so FX that was good enough.... If not then well, I did my best and its all DHs fault....(well I have to blame somebody!)

Thanks Tracey M, obviously to bd before ov is the key! Congratulations! X :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back