All my bump buddies have gone :'-(

BBaby

Reaction score
I suddenly feel very scared!

About 6 weeks ago I entered Tri 1 with 3 amazing bump buddies and can't believe I am now here on my own :-(

One by one they have all had terrible news which has shown me just how hard getting this sticky bean can be!

Im so sad they are now longer here and wish with all my heart they are back soon .... And can't help but constantly thinking I going to be next. Why should I be the lucky one?

Still 2 weeks until my 12 week scan and I'm convinced there will be no heartbeat and it will have stopped growing.

I've had no bleeding etc, but every time I go to the loo I'm expecting blood or keep thinking I'm going to get a mmc.

I know I need to be positive and know we are all in the same boat but god this is stressful! Xxx

I know it's really tough.. I worry exactly the same about my scan on Friday and I've had no negative signs.. It is really tough, I never thought pregnancy would be so worrying!

Try not to stress - although I need to take my own advice! xx

Ahhh hun, i feel just the same. It has taken me 2yrs to get here and i cant help but think its guna end. I have an early scan weds and im sooooooo worried its guna be bad news.

Having said that i have no reason to think it will be bad and you have no reason too either. It is tough and nerve racking but you do have to try and b positive and think of the good things.

Michelle. x

NoBBaby don't say this!! You're flying the flag for us and we're all cheering you on so much. Please stay positive, your wee bean will be fine and heart will be beating strong in 2 weeks time. We all had problems with bleeding but you've not had this. We'll all be chasing at your tail, or bump, very soon.

Massive good luck, I'll be stalking you to see how you're getting on.

Gill xxx

Last edited:
Right ladies who else is about the 10 week mark that can be bump buddies with BBaby??

She needs someone to keep her positive and bring her luck?!

Xxx

Ahh that's just made my cry Gill!!! (In a good way :) ) xxx

We are still here cheering you on!!' I'm sure everything will be fine and hey, we're hoping to be back here soon xxx

I'm just one day behind you bbaby. I have the same anxieties as you, but we need to stay positive! xx

I am 11 weeks on Tues! I have my scan on the 25th and am petrified also. I had a mmc last Dec, scan baby stopped developing at 7 weeks, my bleeding started at 10. Every time I go to the loo I am checking for any signs, fx none yet!
Tbh last pregnancy I had a weird feeling something was going to go wrong, this time deep down I feel confident, its just my last experience and reading so much bad news on here has given me the jitters!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm in two weeks too! Fx for you. Same worries tbh but trying to keep positive vibes going, getting nervous though, aha! :hug:

I'll be your 10 week Bump Buddy if you want a new one :) x

Last edited:
I'd be your bump buddy only I'm 11+5 now! x

Aw bbaby try not to stress! Although the may testing thread seemed to be fairly unlucky... i can't believe how many horrible things people have gone through. Keep positive though. Im sure all will be fine at your scan.
Im a couple of weeks behind you but if ever you fancy a chat feel free to message me! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back