Alien?!

pilkers

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel like their baby is trying to burst it's way out of your stomach everytime it moves!?

My belly is like that scene from alien :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah lol
its like a cat in a bag trying to get out :lol:

by the way... on saturday, me and shane are going blackburn hospital for a "tour" around the maternity and labour ward.
they do them at 1 and then at 2.30... do you fancy coming??

I've had my tour as part of my antenatal classes a couple of weeks ago! It was quite good actually. Have you not started your antenatal classes?

was it good?
i was going to go but it wasn't in the hospital, it was a child centre in accrington and it says to take 2 pillows and 2 clean pairs of socks! lol
i thought it was all in the hospital and you get shown around the wards and things, but it wasn't so i decided not to go... plus shane can't come with me so this tour on saturday is the next best thing lol

tbh the classes at the hospital have been a bit crap...we havn't done any breathing exercises or things I would have expected and I only have 1 more class left now which is focussed on breastfeeding... but the tour was excellent!

It opens your eyes a bit and some of the rooms are really nice. The one with the big bath in is mine!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

pilkers said:
tbh the classes at the hospital have been a bit crap...we havn't done any breathing exercises or things I would have expected and I only have 1 more class left now which is focussed on breastfeeding... but the tour was excellent!

It opens your eyes a bit and some of the rooms are really nice. The one with the big bath in is mine!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: my due dates been moved closer, so we might be fighting for it yet!! :twisted: :twisted:

you cant really practice breathing.. ur body knows what its doing when u have contraction.. just do whatever it tells you to...talking and pain relief and breastfeeding are a bit more important as you dont know ur options or how to do it naturally..

and yes.. i have a tummy monster

I have an alien to, OH finds it funny. I find it a bit painfull sometimes.

i didnt have any antenatal classes where u got the breathing techniques

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back