alexander james - another that didn't make january

tracyM

Reaction score
Alexander James arrived at 01:24am on 30th December (36wks +3), 6lb 3oz.

After weeks of being in and out of hospital with a slow labour and high blood pressure, my waters finally broke all by themselves at 10.30 on the thursday night. Because I was supposed to be having a section we had to go in to hospital straight away even though the contractions were still as pathetic as they've been for weeks.

Luckily there were 3 c-sections booked in for the friday morning, so I got mine in the middle of the night, otherwise they'd have made us wait till morning. The spinal block worked brilliantly. There was a slight placenta accreta into the old scar tissue but they didn't need to do a hysterectomy. I hadn't realised they'd pull the entire uterus out to tie my tubes - Stuart said I turned white when the consultant said 'uterus removed'.

Alex is doing really well. The number of times I remember being 'advised' by midwives with the other boys to keep their willies covered up when changing to prevent 'accidents' - he managed to pee all over her when she did the first checks hehehe. I had planned on breast feeding but because of the milk / protein allergies of his big brothers (and the fact that it took me 30mins to express a whole 1ml), we've gone straight onto WySoy. He's started waking by himself for his feeds today.

20051231-2.jpg

20060101-1.jpg

congratulations and i dont blame u for going white wen they sed uterus removed lol

:D CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D
Sounds like you had a rough ride!
Take Care xxx

Congrats hun, Alex is a gorgeous baby. xxxx

Many congrats to you and your family and the lovely new baby Alex. He looks gorgeous.

Laura

Hello

What a cutie!!!, Glad everything went well and hope your both doing well.
Take care
Katrina

Congratulations. he is really gorgeous!

Thought it was funny when he peed on the midwife!

Well done!

Congratulations!!!!!
He's lovely.
Emilia xx

Congratulations tracy and welcome to the world baby Alex

Congratulations Tracy, he is adorable!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

I noticed all your childrens birthdays are quite close together and near Christmas!!! :shock: Bet you have fun this time of year!! LOL xxx

Congratulations, he is so adorable.xx :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back