Aldi Baby Products

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on the baby products from Aldi are actually like?

Their prices are really reasonable but are they good?

Love love love their wipes, nappies, baby fruit pots, toilet wipes (for my toddler) the mamaia range is fab! No issues at all x

I've not had the wipes but love the rest if their mamia range, especially nappies

I love the wipes! I've used them for ages just for me and around the house so will Defo be using them when the baby comes x

I use the entire range, including the sensitive wipes - had no problems at all, used them since my now nearly 2 year old was born. Fantastic quality and value for money! x

Awesome....Loving all the positives :-D

It just seems so competitive as well!! I know my MIL has bought some New born nappies for us from there to see how we get on.

I ADORE aldi baby products when my eldest was a new born I put her in lots of different branded nappies as well as other supermarket brands she got nappy rash they leaked she even got chemical burns from ones companies nappies but aldi have been the go to nappies for us since we tried them (doing reusable this time but aldi sell those too at the baby events) this time the bouncer, high chair, toys, books, muslins and clothes have come from aldi I still buy my eldest (she's 2) stuff from aldi and I love it!!! Wipes and baby food and formula all good too ( they sell sma which is lactose free JUST FOUND OUT AS MY ELDEST IS SUSPECTED OF BEING LACTOSE INTOLERANT AND WORRIED THIS ONE MIGHT BE TOO) I honestly can't praise aldi enough for the amazing quality of their stuff I want them to just open a separate store for their baby things so we don't have to wait until the events

I don't rate branded products very high tbh. Give me Aldi and tesco products over pampers and the like! TheY always seem overpriced and have very little difference in quality- we haven't had many leaks or explosions that haven't been contained by Aldi or tesco nappies but has a few when we used pampers

I like their nappies. I like pampers slightly better but at twice the price they are not that much better. I buy pampers when I find half price promotions, Aldi nappies when there is no promotion. Pampers are a bit slimmer and stay drier feeling so I prefer them at night. Aldi nappies have a bit more elastic on the waist which is good for when they are jumling about or if you have a problem with leaking up the back.

We use Pampers for night times (Active Fit) because we just can't seem to get the same reliability from anything else but we use Aldi nappies during the day. I don't like them as much as Pampers, the seem stiffer and not as soft. But the price difference is incredible so it's a no brainer. Baby will wear Pampers for the first couple of months I reckon, just because I think they're softer! Wipes are amazing. My favourite before were Johnsons and Johnsons ones but they're a pain to get out of the packet, quickly. Aldi ones have a little plastic lid thingy which makes them easier to get out. Everything we've used has been really good value and really good quality. You just can't fault their prices. Xxx

We do our shop at ALDI and do a few bits from ASDA so bulk of our stuff is from there. Ofcourse Jackson is weaned now so eats with us - but prior the fruit pots, the pouches, biscotties, wipes nappies - everything.

Ive not faulted anything.

In the early days we used pampers for the first while, then aldis - but this time Ill get a mix and see what works best.

xxxxx

I've bought aldi nappies and wipes but live opposite tesco so I'm sure they'll be times when I use tesco stuff as well.
I do my weekly shop at aldi and can't beat the price x

I must be the only one whose not an aldi fan but a little angels one! I love the purple pack nappies supreme dry and the sensitive wipes the very best! We had rashes from aldi nappies as in my opinion it doesn't absorb very well and they fill very quick and they don't do size 6+ as I hate pull ups as they hold even less. I gone through a phase of getting wipes from there but I'm back on Little angels sensitive or when I go Morris I get the newborn ones although they tend to be piss wet through when you near the bottom which is why I favour the little angels although part of that is because of the fit and all nappies have different fits so what works for us might not work for somebody else . My friends daughter was in aldi nappies until coming up til 3 and she was tall as but she would fit a size 5+ whereas my son is a tiny smidge but quite dinky so Asdas fit best and he doesn't even fit in pampers no more!

I think wipes wise that too is whatever works, I always used pampers and bought big boxes but I stopped doing that once I got onto mamia ones and now just get them here and everywhere.

I do absolutely love their pouches since they have expanded the flavours and entire range and I use the toddler wipes for myself on occasion >.<

I must be the only one whose not an aldi fan but a little angels one! I love the purple pack nappies supreme dry and the sensitive wipes the very best! We had rashes from aldi nappies as in my opinion it doesn't absorb very well and they fill very quick and they don't do size 6+ as I hate pull ups as they hold even less. I gone through a phase of getting wipes from there but I'm back on Little angels sensitive or when I go Morris I get the newborn ones although they tend to be piss wet through when you near the bottom which is why I favour the little angels although part of that is because of the fit and all nappies have different fits so what works for us might not work for somebody else . My friends daughter was in aldi nappies until coming up til 3 and she was tall as but she would fit a size 5+ whereas my son is a tiny smidge but quite dinky so Asdas fit best and he doesn't even fit in pampers no more!

I think wipes wise that too is whatever works, I always used pampers and bought big boxes but I stopped doing that once I got onto mamia ones and now just get them here and everywhere.

I do absolutely love their pouches since they have expanded the flavours and entire range and I use the toddler wipes for myself on occasion >.<

Aw i do also love those asda ones!!
Im not a fan of asda wipes mind i always seem to buy ones that r bone dry until you get to the bottom and they are practially dripping lol!!

I think also r good for the smaller sizes. By size 4-5 i swapped to asdas little angels purple pack and then used their potty training ones too xx

We have size 6+ at our aldi at least I'm sure we do because we still use a nappy at night. For the reasons same as pull up. Pull ups are shit for overnight lol.

I remember looking and thinking oh good if they don't have 6s I could get the 6+.

Little Angels are Fab too. Never had a problem with either.

Hate sainsburys ones though. Always seemed small fitting and we always found they leaked. And a dodgy tummy was no good with them either lol.

xxxx

We have been using the aldi sensitive wipes and nappies from day 1 and they are amazing. I don't like pampers as found they let off a horrible smell and the wipes made her rashy. Aldi much cheaper too. X

Pampers sensitive wipes make my son rashy but not normal ones... Which is backwards and weird... Or was it johnsons sensitive

I've been recommended aldi, lidl, tesco and asda! As Aldi had another baby event on recently we bought a stack of nappies and the sensitive wipes to begin our stash with. We shop at Lidl most of the time, so we will probably switch to theirs later on and trial them for a bit too.

Aw i do also love those asda ones!!

Im not a fan of asda wipes mind i always seem to buy ones that r bone dry until you get to the bottom and they are practially dripping lol!!

I think also r good for the smaller sizes. By size 4-5 i swapped to asdas little angels purple pack and then used their potty training ones too xx

It's the exact opposite round here as my morrisons wipes seem to have that problem and r asda ones don't that's proper weird!

Interesting thread! I love Morrisons wipes and nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back