alcohol free drinks that taste like taboo??

Kimbo

Reaction score
anyone know any?
or anything that tastes like malibu that you can mix with lemonade because christmas dinner wont be the same without a taboo n lemonade with loads of ice :D :D
3673.gif

Why don't you just have one? Make an exception for christmas and have one unit of alcohol.

xx

Becs said:
Why don't you just have one? Make an exception for christmas and have one unit of alcohol.

xx

i'm too scared to :oops: :oops: :oops: lol

Just one will be OK Kim.
I had a Bitter Shandy the other night which was my 1st alcoholic drink since finding out i was pregnant and it was lovely.

ooooh i treat myself to a taboo and lemonade on my birthday whilst I was pregnant. :cheer:

I dont think one small one will do any harm :hug:

I'm SO having a Taboo and lemonade on Christmas Day now :cheer:

just have one, I've had a couple of bacardis since beng preg :D

you'll be fine Kim. I still have a glass of wine or a Spiced Rum and coke once a week. It doesnt matter if its wine/vodka/liquer a unit is a unit and as long as you dont go mad you'll be fine :D Ive never tried taboo and lemonade :think: sounds yummy!!

OMG... look at all you people... go on... just try it, go on... Talk about peer pressure... :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't worry Kim... They are right.... The most dangerous time to drink is the first 12 weeks. You're past that now.. One unit of alcohol won't harm the baby if you have been good over the past few months... :)

im also shit scared to have a drink too, i wish i could chill out a bit!!!!!!

Squiglet said:
OMG... look at all you people... go on... just try it, go on... Talk about peer pressure... :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't worry Kim... They are right.... The most dangerous time to drink is the first 12 weeks. You're past that now.. One unit of alcohol won't harm the baby if you have been good over the past few months... :)

thanks mum
lol

i'll see...... lol

Failing that have you got a big supermarket by you? Check out their flavoured waters, non alco spritzers, and schloer type stuff. You can mix the flavoured waters for whatever taste you like. Also cream soda - tastes like ice cream flavoured sweets...

But yeah, I had at least a glass of wine a week when I was pregnant. Just do what feels right for you, there are a lot of nice n/a drinks out there but as the others said, 1 or 2 won't hurt. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back