Alcohol alternatives

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I've never been a big drinker but have found that since I got pregnant, I've really fancied a drink.

I'm currently (as in recently, not right now) drinking Shloer to make myself feel like I'm having wine, however someone told me that Becks Blue is also fine to drink.

Any other suggestions?

Beaks blue is awesome! Kopperburg do alcohol free cider I think and Asda do a rose muscat alcohol free which, imo is much nicer than schloer.

Ginger beer and lime is and always will be my favourite drink! The hotter the ginger the better!

One of my favourite restaurants do a mocktail called green apple ginger that I love and have on nights when driving or don't feel like a drink. Think it's just ginger beer and apple juice but it's so nice and refreshing and comes in nice cocktail glass with slices of apple. Mmm I want one now xxx

ive had a few bottles of alcohol free wine frm morrisons/asda, and kopperberg alcohol free, its a nice treat :) i always find i feel abit giddy afterwards like im actually drunk lol, think my brain gets convinced im actually drinking alcohol xxx

I am missing my red wine sooooo much. I actually joined a wine club not so long ago and had my first crate of lovely red wine delivered two days before I found out I was pregnant. It is all say there in a cupboard taunting me!!

I found a great ginger beer with raspberry - non alcoholic. It was in Tesco with their old fashioned style ginger beer / cloudy lemonade style drinks, I even drink it out of a wine glass to try and fool my brain.

xx

I was happily slurping on Dandelion & Burdock last night (calling it my D&B as opposed to my usual G&T). I remember getting sick to death of diet coke when I was pregnant last time so drank this, or Ginger Beer, or Pinepple Juice and Ginger Beer, or Blackcurrent J20 with Coke.... There were more that but I can't remember them all now.

Ooh, ooh, Elderflower Cordial was a hit on hot summers days too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back