Ahhhh wtf

Claire123

Reaction score
So I thought putting lo in her own room for the first time tonight would help her sleep better.....so far the little monkey has been up every feckin hour! Yaaaawn

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dear lord..

Try putting some music in quietly so that she doesn't feel alone.

Jackson likes quiet now but if I put him in his cot drowsy sometimes he figits about and I put his Relax App on the ipad and he's out LOL xxxxx

It took my lad about three nights before he started sleeping through in his own room. He didn't get any worse though. He was still in his moses basket (just!) when we moved him, so put his basket in his cot bed and put him to sleep in the basket. OH and I also put our tops in draped over the side of the cot in the hope he would think we were there.

Oh bless you...hope you dont feel too rotten today!

It took my LO 3 or 4 nights to settle in his own room...but once he did, he soon started sleeping 9 hours straight through.

Good luck xxx

Will see how the next couple nights go and if no improvement ill come up with an action plan! Lol. Managed a sneaky nap with her this morning so not feeling to much like death. Thanks xxx

Yay!! She was up a couple of times between 7pm and 10pm but then not a peep from 10-6. Wont get too excited until we see how tonight goes :) xx

Hope she sleeps in for you claire. 10-6 is still pretty good. Before jackson started sleeping through he done like a week of 9-5 then boom. 9-9 he does. xxxxx

I have this issue and for sanity dragged my lo back in with us :( xx

Yeah...im pleased with 10-6 :) vast improvement from the other night anyway lol. To be fair the twice she woke between 7 and 10 she was easily settled again.

Oh no...how olds your LO Wilson? Xx

And a lie in til 9 would be amaaaazing lol xxx

Hes 7 1/2 months, but wakes regular for breast feeds xx

Yeah he's great. He takes his bottle quite quick too and sometimes goes bk down, depends how early he's went down the night before, like if he goes down at 8.30ish he's up at 9 and stays up then goes a long nap in the afternoon.

So sometimes I can get a lie in till 11, very rarely now tho because as soon as its light cha chingggg he's up. Was so much better when we had the dark nights early and dark mornings as he just goes straight bk down.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back