ahhh wow................ UPDATED

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
As from today I can hire a tens machine from the midwife

hope I have lots of fun with it like I did with Paige :D :D :D

back from midwife.......... Grace is 3/5 engaged :dance: :dance:
also shes gonna leave me out a tense machine to pick up for tomorrow.

lol I loved it, I got up to 7cm dilated with one...... also helped my back loads..

I mentioned a tens machine to my MW.. and she looked at me like I was explaining Chinese water torture.. and said I couldn't have it when I was in labour.. :shock: :shock: She said I might electrocute the baby :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I mentioned a tens machine to my MW.. and she looked at me like I was explaining Chinese water torture.. and said I couldn't have it when I was in labour.. :shock: :shock: She said I might electrocute the baby :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMAO ur MW is ace...

It sounds like a back to basics labour for you me dear...

lozzi said:
Squiglet said:

LMAO ur MW is ace...

It sounds like a back to basics labour for you me dear...

Apparently the baby might drown if I give birth in the pool too... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Which is why they only have "relaxation" pools here... I've also mentioned Raspberry leaf tea and she looked at me like I was suggesting poisoning myself.. sigh* its so funny seeing what other cultures make of all this... :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: I've never used one but hubby bought me one yesterday. mind you I won't need it if he stays breech :(

im thinking about getting one......any recommendations for best make?

back from midwife.......... Grace is 3/5 engaged
also shes gonna leave me out a tense machine to pick up for tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back