ahh!

Marmite

Reaction score
Please help, I keep looking for signs that im going to go into labour soon, and I think im going to drive myself crazy if I keep it up :rotfl:

lmao it's like symptom spotting when ttc :lol:

Please tell me im not the only one in need of some crazy pills! :lol:

im debating on whether to make myself a rasberry leaf tea

:think: :think: dont think im gonna like it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too. Every time I go to the toilet I'm checking the paper like a mad woman. Plus every twinge is labour!

paiges_mummy said:

I just did, it's actuly quite nice :)

paiges_mummy said:

Go for it, it's actually quite refreshing. I'm on 3 cups a day now!

girlygirl said:
when is it safe to start drinking it?

My midwife said at 37 weeks, once you're full term, but I've heard of people starting earlier. It won't put you in labour, it just tones your uterus and is supposed to make it work more efficiently once you're actually in labour.

I don't put sugar in mine but then I don't take sugar anyway. I guess it's entirely up to you :)

I'm on constant alert! Every twinge might be labour. I'm analysing every BH to see if it feels tighter, more painful etc. I look at the toilet paper everytime I wee to see if there is any show

the funniest one was last night when I thought I might be leaking fluid cos I felt something trickle down the inside of my thigh...it turned out it was the little silk tie inside my dressing gown that I hadn't fastened properly :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have become obsessive over every little niggle :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back