Ahh too many carbs..

I wasn't even keeping water down but now I'm on tablets to stop the sickness and I'm eating cheese and beetroot sandwiches lol but I'm dying for prawn coleslaw. Dam no shell fish rule x

Your actually fine to have prawns, aslong as they're cooked (pink) my midwife told me. She said many people think you can't but you can :) so good news for you there! :)

My doctors putti me on anti sickness tablets , picking them up tomorrow :)
Do they help the nauseous feeling also??
X

I just ate some tinned fruit yayyyyyyyy!! :) so proud!

I wasn't even keeping water down but now I'm on tablets to stop the sickness and I'm eating cheese and beetroot sandwiches lol but I'm dying for prawn coleslaw. Dam no shell fish rule x

Your actually fine to have prawns, aslong as they're cooked (pink) my midwife told me. She said many people think you can't but you can :) so good news for you there! :)

X

I had food poisoning from shell fish at about 5 weeks been told to avoid it didn't even know I was pregnant till I got tested in hospital. They stop you being sick and feeling so sick. However every so often I go omg I feel so so sick then it passes. I think they are the moments where I would of actually been sick. I've lost 14lb in 3 weeks with constant sickness all day every day since the tablets I've only been sick about 3 times and that's mornings before I've taken it. I always allow myself to be sick the or you will get a bile build up and heart burn and diarrhoea will follow. All in all they are a good send. I'm still losing weight so as I'm struggling to eat anything x

I'm struggling to eat:( I love my junk food too x
Only thing I'm managing is melon.

X

I had food poisoning from shell fish at about 5 weeks been told to avoid it didn't even know I was pregnant till I got tested in hospital. They stop you being sick and feeling so sick. However every so often I go omg I feel so so sick then it passes. I think they are the moments where I would of actually been sick. I've lost 14lb in 3 weeks with constant sickness all day every day since the tablets I've only been sick about 3 times and that's mornings before I've taken it. I always allow myself to be sick the or you will get a bile build up and heart burn and diarrhoea will follow. All in all they are a good send. I'm still losing weight so as I'm struggling to eat anything x

Oh no bless you, you've been through it!! :(
I'm glad the tablets are helping you!! It's mainly just carbs or nothing for me. Can't even cook ATM! Haha. But pleased I managed tinned pears today :)

X

I'm struggling to eat:( I love my junk food too x
Only thing I'm managing is melon.

Haha, I can manage grapes. And just had some tinned pears they were ok too.
Bring on the time where sickness disappears!
Xx

No such thing as too much carbs Holly! :) I ate loads of fruit and veg for the first couple weeks now all I want is crisps and carbs too! :oooo: xx

No such thing as too much carbs Holly! :) I ate loads of fruit and veg for the first couple weeks now all I want is crisps and carbs too! :oooo: xx

Haha you sound like me! My only problem is its really upsetting my ibs which isn't helping with feeling sick hah! Xx

Sorry to hear about your ibs - my friend has this and says its horrible :-( hope your cravings change to something less disagreeable soon! :) xx

Sorry to hear about your ibs - my friend has this and says its horrible :-( hope your cravings change to something less disagreeable soon! :) xx

Haha aww thank you very much! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back