Ahh too many carbs..

Holly1991

Reaction score
I'm really struggling to touch anything but carbs today, I've had ;
2 slices of toast with butter
2 bags of hula hoops
1 ginger biscuits
small portion of chips with two slices of bread (and butter)
Mac and cheese ready meal
Handful of grapes.

I feel so hungry , but I can't touch anything apart from the stuff I've listed without wanting to puke :(
I suffer from ibs so if I eat any more carbs today my ibs will be mad tomorrow,
Which doesn't help with added morning sickness and anxiety!

Helppppp meeeeeeeee!!!

Xx

Last edited:
I get days like that where all I want it carbs!! I just try not to have them all day everyday although I would love them!! Hot cross buns are my down fall!!

I get days like that where all I want it carbs!! I just try not to have them all day everyday although I would love them!! Hot cross buns are my down fall!!

Anything I should eat like fruits veg make me want to heave >.< so I haven't got a choice but to only eat the carbs gahhhh!

Swear my bub wants me huge lolx

Try a bagel with a healthy spread hun! Today i've had- bag of blueberries, two bananas, cheese savouries, chopped boiled eggs on toast, jacket potato and prawns, curry pot noodle, burger and feast ice cream so not too bad :) haha x

Try a bagel with a healthy spread hun! Today i've had- bag of blueberries, two bananas, cheese savouries, chopped boiled eggs on toast, jacket potato and prawns, curry pot noodle, burger and feast ice cream so not too bad :) haha x

Haha wow you've certainly done well :)
Wish I could eat fruit I used to love fruits and veg. But bananas taste like onions to me ATM? Strange much! Hahah.

Ill swap with you? Food aversions are awful >.< x

I know what you mean about the carbs ....for the first 4 weeks I ate so much fruit and veg and nothing naughty.

Now fruit gives me acid, veg makes we wanna puke!

I've just discovered arrowroot biscuits which help a bit with sickness xxx

Coco pops, Ready salted crisps, sweeties, sweeties, pot noodle, flake, ham sandwich.

Wish I could eat fruit I used to love fruits and veg. But bananas taste like onions to me ATM? Strange much! Hahah.

Trying to still eat alot of eggs, veg and fruit. I just mainly have fruit for breakfast like a banana and yoghurt or something. I find eating a healthy breakfast first thing gets the healthy part out of the way and helps to eat what you want throughout the day x

I think I might have another one. After the first pot noodle I was hooked but so disappointed to find there are none left! Oh I had a jar of pickles mussels too. I have my Graze box coming soon.. can't wait. Probably should buy some fruit tomorrow. Never buy it in because I forget I have it then crave it when it's too late.

Trying to still eat alot of eggs, veg and fruit. I just mainly have fruit for breakfast like a banana and yoghurt or something. I find eating a healthy breakfast first thing gets the healthy part out of the way and helps to eat what you want throughout the day x

That's what I did at 5 weeks til about 10 weeks. Then asoon as I turned 11 weeks that's my lot I can't touch fruits and veg. So make the most of it Sophie haha just incase it happens to you too! :p x

I think I might have another one. After the first pot noodle I was hooked but so disappointed to find there are none left! Oh I had a jar of pickles mussels too. I have my Graze box coming soon.. can't wait. Probably should buy some fruit tomorrow. Never buy it in because I forget I have it then crave it when it's too late.

Yeah I don't buy any fruit either cause I don't eat it. OH gets some in just incase I fancy any. Ill only eat grapes! :)

X

I'm the same at the moment, I was doing so well with healthy eating when I was ttc and in the first couple of weeks, and now I'm just feeling so sick all the time, I can't eat anything that's too watery if you know what I mean! I did make some bran muffins with dried fruit in at the weekend though and they seem to be quite good - not the tastiest thing in the world but full of good carbs and I can keep them down! Xx

I'm the same at the moment, I was doing so well with healthy eating when I was ttc and in the first couple of weeks, and now I'm just feeling so sick all the time, I can't eat anything that's too watery if you know what I mean! I did make some bran muffins with dried fruit in at the weekend though and they seem to be quite good - not the tastiest thing in the world but full of good carbs and I can keep them down! Xx

I can't touch dried fruit :L I'm useless!
All burpy now hahha
X

Today I've eaten 4 bags of crisps, its the only thing I can keep down! Omnomnomnom x

Today I've eaten 4 bags of crisps, its the only thing I can keep down! Omnomnomnom x

Haha :) yesterday I couldn't even keep them down! Ahhhh hahah . Things these babies do to us! Bring on the nice period! X

I wasn't even keeping water down but now I'm on tablets to stop the sickness and I'm eating cheese and beetroot sandwiches lol but I'm dying for prawn coleslaw. Dam no shell fish rule x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back