Ahh can't stop eating!!

Holsf

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks and cannot stop eating I feel like I have to eat every 1-2 hours otherwise I feel nauseous. Scared I'm going to put on so much weight!
Anyone else the same? Xx

I am! It feels like eating is the only thing that stops the nausea for a little bit. trying my best to nibble on fruit and carrots etc but really wanting to gorge on carbs and stodge!!
I'm hoping I can reign it in as will be the size of a house very soon otherwise xx

I'm exactly the same.
I feel so sick all day long but I still can't stop eating.

I'm currently munching my way through some cadburys fingers :) xx

I was like that too, and when I felt too full to keep eating I'd suck lollies or drink juice lol. I gained 3lb in the first few weeks!

But, from about 9 weeks I went off food and started eating a lot less again, I still sucked lollies or nibbled crackers in an evening to keep the nausea under control, but I wasn't eating constantly anymore :)

My weight at 13 weeks (wearing jeans, trainers top etc as well) was only 4lb over my pre-pregnancy weight, so I was happy with that.

I think I need to buy ice lollies and healthy things to try and stop myself from putting on masses of weight! I just feel constantly hungry I hope it subsides. Xx

Same over here too, it stops me feeling nauseous if I eat little and often. Trying to snack on fruit x

I'm exactly the same. Going to be the size of a house at this rate! ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back