Agnus castus

violet13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Well I'm 12 days Kate for af again. I've ordered some Agnus castus so will take that for 3 days and the stop a few days and again 3 so on. Reading up on it I fell pregnant on a hormone tea from a herbal shop which had Agnus castus in it sadly the shop is back where I'm from originally so fingers crossed. Anyone with experiences of taking it? Xxx

I've just started taking it on 4dpo, it's made my boobs sore but its easing off now, apparently thats sign that it's increasing your progesterone, mine is borderline low so I'm hoping it works. My af is due Sunday, I've been on it a week now. Good luck with it, I've heard lots of good reviews about bfps while taking it. x

No experience with it but didnt want to read and run! good luck to you both! hope the angus cactus helps!! xx

Ooh Lilith sorry about sore boobs Hun. I'm still having no af symptoms and no pregnancy symptoms so god knows what's going on with me haha. I hope you get a bfp soon Hun! How do I take it? With or without food? Xxx

Ooh Lilith sorry about sore boobs Hun. I'm still having no af symptoms and no pregnancy symptoms so god knows what's going on with me haha. I hope you get a bfp soon Hun! How do I take it? With or without food? Xxx

Aww bless you thanks Violet, I can't see me ever getting a bfp, 20 months and nothing, I'm old lol.
Well I take 1000mg first thing in the morning with water, apparently this is when they work best. You can go up to 2000mg but I will wait for af before going up a dose. Best of luck hun, I hope you get your bfp too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back