Agnus Castus given me painful breasts ?.

lillith112

Reaction score
So thought I would try AC, not had breast pain for a long time, 5 days taking these and my boobs are so sore, and no I'm not pregnant. I wondered if this happened to anyone else. ? x

Last edited:
Where in your cycle? X

I started them at 4dpo, I read conflicting things about taking them every day or taking them cd1 and stopping at ovulation. I gathered as I've been ttc for 20 months it really doesn't matter when I take them lol. I only found one thing on the net about it giving ladies lady painful breasts and nobody knew why as ac is supposed to stop painful boobs lol. x

Maybe your body is getting used to them?
Are you also 100% positive your aren't pregnant?
Xx

Maybe your body is getting used to them?
Are you also 100% positive your aren't pregnant?
Xx

Yes am 100% sure I'm not pregnant as only dtd once this month and it was after ovulation, plus I did a test to make sure lol. Think it must be my body adjusting to them. x

Tbf. My boobs were sore all month till about 4dpo cos I took soy (ikno they're different) but it could just be hormones working?!

Yep I get them when i start it again , apparently its a rise in progesterone , I started it last month and had sore boobs! This month I've carried it on and they're not sore at all! x

Yep I get them when i start it again , apparently its a rise in progesterone , I started it last month and had sore boobs! This month I've carried it on and they're not sore at all! x

Ah that's probably why, thanks hun, I'm borderline progesterone so fabulous to know they are working, only taken 6 days worth. Do you take yours throughout your cycle or from af to ovulation. ? xx

Also can I ask what make and dose you are on ?. I have Lindens from Amazon 1000mg, started with 2 in the morning but my boobs are so sore I've cut down to one tablet. xx

I start taking them from cd1 to ovulation (roughly, as I'm never 100% sure when that is haha) . I take two a day! the same ones as you ,
I mix mind with 100mg of B6 and one 7 seas pre pregnancy vitamin!

I start taking them from cd1 to ovulation (roughly, as I'm never 100% sure when that is haha) . I take two a day! the same ones as you ,
I mix mind with 100mg of B6 and one 7 seas pre pregnancy vitamin!

Ah thanks Lulla, I will carry on one a day until cd1 then might start 2 a day, boobs don't seem as sore today. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back