Agnus Castus and Implant Removal.....Help!

xAngelx

Reaction score
Ok so I have been reading up on agnus castus to help bring on AF after having the implant. I had my implant removed on Friday, I had it in for 2 years and the one before for 3 years. When trying for my son I had the implant and after I had it out it took 3 months to have a period so who knows how long it could take after 5 years. So I guess what I am asking is what have been your experiences with implant removal after a few years and any advice/recommendations with the agnus castus.

** Oh and whay does it say on the packs that you should not take if you are trying to become pregnant??

Thanks xx :wave:

Last edited:
Can't help with implant removal but I did try agnus castus and personally it didn't help me - I know it's helped others though. I think you're only meant to take it up to ovulation which is why it says that on the packet. X

Hey , I tried it along with dong quai after coming off the depo! I took one angus castus and 4 dong quai a day! Within 3 days I was having cramps and two weeks later I had ovulated ( i got a digi ov test kit ) AF appeared 12-14 days after and it was a proper period too, one light day, two heavy , one light, one off and one spotting! they were exactly like they had been before. Im now a couple of weeks past that and i ovulated 3ish days ago :)
Good luck x

So when should I start taking it? Thats the bit thats confusing me lol. Because I don't know when my AF is due as i haven't had one since march I have no idea where my cycle starts and ends xx

I just bought it and took it straight away, it should bring on af then you can start tracking your cycles :)

Thanks Lulla its just so confusing to me as I have never used it before o_O I did buy OPKS so could use them now to see if i'm OV. But I highly doubt it given how long I have had it in and not had an AF xx

I too had two implants in. Both for over the three years (so hard to get an appointment) i got my AF four weeks to the day after removal and fell pregnant before second AF even arrived! I dont know if the fact it was over the three years made a difference but i never had bleeding or anything during implant being in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back