Agnes Castus

Sal

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Just wondering about Agnes Castus; I went in to Holland and Barrett to buy some this week and the girl said I should take it for 3 months and then start TTC. She said it could be dangerous for the baby if I got pregnant whilst taking it. Did any of you take it while you were pregnant? I didn't buy any but my irregular cycle is driving me mad, just want to get all that nasty Depo out my system like now! What do you think?
Sal
x

Hi'ya

After coming off pill in Feb it screwed my cycles up big time. I had 1 normal one and then nothing for 80 days. But af finally arrived last week. Evenso, 2 weeks before i had started taking AC and i do believe that it had something to do with bringing af on and hopefully regulating it better.

Eitherway, it can be harmful to the baby if you do get pg and therefore i have been advised only take it up to ov time and then leave it until af arrives again just in case.

sheree
xx

Thanks a lot Sheree, I'll get some and do that too. My cycle is anywhere between 8 and 27 days so not sure what's going on! Just bought an saliva tester thing from e-bay to tell me if I'm even ovulating. Would be great if AC could get me sort me out.
x

Hi, sal

I would certainly give AC a try, as mentioned i do believer it kick started things down there for me but obviously it can take time for it to get into your system. I have been taking the AC inthe morning and then pronatal vitamins at night to break it up. Let me now how you get on.

Sheree
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back