Age gaps

Going to be 12 yrs between my son and baby

It'll be almost 13 years for me for my youngest. There's a 3 year gap between him and his big brother. I always wanted to enjoy my first before running round after a second and was glad I did. This time it's a midlife crisis. xxx

My children are 19,17,12 and 7 weeks lol so massive age gaps.

There are pro's and cons I guess, start trying soon if you have trouble conceiving and if you do catch quickly at least your children will grow up together, share toys, go to school together. If it takes a while to fall pregnant at least you've had plenty of time with baby number 1 and he gets to be a bigger big brother.

I personally don't have a preference with age gaps, whatever the gap it'll work because you'll make it work x

tapatalkin

Going to be 12 yrs between my son and baby

It'll be almost 13 years for me for my youngest. There's a 3 year gap between him and his big brother. I always wanted to enjoy my first before running round after a second and was glad I did. This time it's a midlife crisis. xxx

i have 2 years 11 months between my daughter and son and when this one comes along my son will be 2 yrs 8 months so around the same sort of gap. i thought it was perfect as when my son came along my daughter started pre-school so i had some time alone with just the two of us without my daughter feeling left out and will be the same again this time around. x :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back