After pregnancy symptoms

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi,
Had my baby boy nearly 2 weeks ago and for the last 3 days I've been getting headaches so bad i can barely lift my head, nausea worse than when i was pregnant, stomach ache, blood taste in mouth and stomach pain when peeing. Bleeding keeps going from heavy to nothing.
IDK if this is normal after but i never had it with dd. Maybe hormones? It really only started since I finished my blood thinning injections... I'm going to the Drs tomorrow anyway, Just thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone experienced the same. x

PB may be worth phoning 111 just to be safe, could be maybe an infection? Do you have a temp with it? If doctors isn't until later on in the afternoon I'd maybe call 111 or the midwife unit anyway

If your bleeding is going from heavy to normal then sounds like you are overdoing it. I know it's hard with two little babies but seems like you probably need to rest of bit more for a bit. At least about the bleeding.

The other symptoms I think need checked out just to be sure it's nothing serious. Is OH still on paternity? Xx

Last edited:
I agree and think that those headaches need to be checked? Are you on iron tablets or anything? I was put on those after both babies and they made. Me feel awful

Drs said I've just been over doing it. Urine, temp, BP all fine. Said if it gets worse to go back :/
Headaches are fking awful though. Painkillers barely do anything.
Oh was supposed to go for a blood test today, but was too exhausted to walk to the Drs with 2 babies lol

Last edited:
Try lavender oil on your head hun helps with mine xx

Not surprised you're overdoing it hun with 2 little ones. Can OH take any more time off? Or anyone can come up for a bit like your mum etc. At least so you can have a few hours for a bath and a little sleep even. Easier said than done I know! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back