After all the kerfuffle on Sunday...

wannabmummy

Reaction score
As most of you know I had a bit of a scare sunday night. I got some money over xmas from family and friends and decided to book a 4D scan with it :-D so I get to see the little monster this SATURDAY :) I am so excited!! It makes for a better weekend than last weekend anyway.

OH isn't happy, he thinks we could have spent the money on more practical things but I am hoping he will come round to the idea! Plus, it was xmas money, you never spend gift money on practical things!!!

I am sooooo excited now :) xxx

Thats great! i'm sure your OH will love it when you actually get there, looking forward to seeing the pics :) xx

Fab! I can't wait to have one...by the looks of other ones I've seen It is well worth the money. Absolutely Gift money has to be spent on nice things like that and not practical stuff.... It should be the law! Enjoy xx

Aww wow thats a great pressie to buy with the money :D wish I could afford one lol xxx

Brilliant idea...enjoy!

I read yr other thread and am sooo glad all is ok.

Xx

We bought our cotbed with our Xmas money :) practically took over! Lol

The 4D scan is totally worth the money! Your OH will come round. Will he be going with you to it?

The 4D scan is totally worth the money! Your OH will come round. Will he be going with you to it?

Yes he is coming! Just had a proper hormonal breakdown and cried all over him so think he feels bad now! He is a bit happier - probably just scared of my pregnancy hormones! Lol xxx

Yes he is coming! Just had a proper hormonal breakdown and cried all over him so think he feels bad now! He is a bit happier - probably just scared of my pregnancy hormones! Lol xxx

Good! When u both see LO on the screen, it'll all be completely worth it and money will be no issue whatsoever!

:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back