After a long journey....

Sharcaz

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I've been hopping on and off here for quite a while... But after a long TTC no2 journey, on my 30th birthday yesterday I got my bfp!! I can't quite believe it and it's not sinking in at all!!!! I did a digi this morning so seeing the words feels far more real oh my gosh!!!

IMG_20191012_080644.jpg IMG_20191012_080602.jpg

Congratulations!!! What a lovely birthday present!
Can I ask how many days PO you are? And did you do anything in particular this month to help? Xxx

Congratulations!!! What a lovely birthday present!
Can I ask how many days PO you are? And did you do anything in particular this month to help? Xxx
Thank you lovely!! I'm 15dpo today, these are my tests together 13dpo and 15dpo :) It sounds really weird but we went on holiday to Paris over my fertile period and we conceived! And with my little boy we'd been trying for a year..we went on holiday to Italy and got pregnant! It's almost like as soon as we stopped focusing on it it happened! I'm taking pregnacare as well and have been for the last 2 months. Hope you get your BFP soon lovely xxx

IMG_20191013_101115.jpg

Thank you lovely!! I'm 15dpo today, these are my tests together 13dpo and 15dpo :) It sounds really weird but we went on holiday to Paris over my fertile period and we conceived! And with my little boy we'd been trying for a year..we went on holiday to Italy and got pregnant! It's almost like as soon as we stopped focusing on it it happened! I'm taking pregnacare as well and have been for the last 2 months. Hope you get your BFP soon lovely xxx

View attachment 88467
That is amazing!!!! We are going to Paris at the end of January! I’m hoping to be pregnant long before then but if not maybe it will be a lucky charm for me too!
I hope you have a really happy and healthy 9 months xxx

That is amazing!!!! We are going to Paris at the end of January! I’m hoping to be pregnant long before then but if not maybe it will be a lucky charm for me too!
I hope you have a really happy and healthy 9 months xxx
Ahh I really hope you get your BFP before then too, but if not Paris might bring you some luck too!! Sending lots of baby dust your way ❤️xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back