AF! :(

MissRosie

Reaction score
Hello,

well I thought AF arrived yesterday morning.. apart from its been really light! wasn't filling a tampon, put a pad on and there was nothing on the pad, its now brown when I wipe.. so confused x

That seems to be my body's favourite trick lately. I always used to start really suddenly - like nothing then bright red bleeding (sorry TMI!!). Last few months it's like my body's teasing me and I get a few days of very light brownish spotting which leaves me clinging to hope and then there she is!! I'm trying to think of it as 'normal' to try and stop me getting my hopes up. Hope it's a better sign for you but if it doesn't change I'd test again in a couple days. Good luck!

I hate this guessing gane! Thanks gonna test again on wednesday specially if this is it for "af" x

I'm waiting for my body to do this. I'm regular as clockwork but as soon as I have an event or previously had a scare it would go awol.

How many DPO are you, could it be IB? Ihave a lot of intramenstural bleeding/spotting so it makes TTC so hard its not fun at all

My body likes that trick sometimes too!
But this month was one of those full flow "hello I'm here even though your not ready" kind of months! :(

If it stays light or drifts off test! Good luck x

Thought i ov'd on the 24th but then i had ewcm on the 27th.. dtd both times.. if i did ov around the 27th it could be IB

Its like "oh you have babies on the brain lets muck up!"
Xx

You can still bleed whilst pregnant...it's very common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back