AF?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
After having LO how long does it take for AF to come? My midwife told me it's normally around 21days after having LO. But Phoebe is just over a month now and nothing.
I was quite lucky with my bleeding after having her, it only lasted 2 weeks and wasn't too heavy.
Should AF have come by now though?

Everyone is different hun, Elexia is 11 weeks old on Tues and af is only visiting me now! x x

Last week for me so Grace was 10 weeks

Ooh thanks so I've no need to worry just yet then. Wonder why that mw told me around 21days, silly woman! :roll:
Thankyou :) x x

I kept bleeding untill around 3 weeks after, then at 21 days went on the pill, started bleeding again half way through (AF) so it turned up early due to starting the pill. Now its back to the way it was before pregnancy - at the end of each pill pack.

:)

Littlemiss is right its the pill that you can start at day 21.
I started it then but it was making my post partum bleed last longer so i had to stop it and start it again once af was here.
Everyones body reacts different but they say on average between 6-10weeks post birth x x

I started taking the mini pill a week ago and despite exclusively breastfeeding it has made AF arrive, I'm so annoyed! Enjoy AF freedom while it lasts! xx

I was still spotting from giving birth and go the implant at 4+2 still spotting then got my period 5+2, i just hope it goes back to being regular.

What does af actually stand for? X

I was still spotting from giving birth and go the implant at 4+2 still spotting then got my period 5+2, i just hope it goes back to being regular.

What does af actually stand for? X

i was still bleeding enough to wear a maternity pad until 3 days ago when my first period came... back to wearing 2 maternity pads im so heavy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back