AF .... where the chuff are you????

claire2602

Reaction score
Im on cd82. Have had rly bad crampa last few days but still no sign :( if my prediction of bfp in octiber from a cycle in septemner is going to come true i need to come on now so my cyxles regulate! - but its all bullshit so.....
Having a rly bad day - more and more friends are getting pregnant and giving birth before i even get a sniff of a bfp! ive lost count how many people now! :( Ive got.my heart set on a bfp in october (even tho i know its bullshit) jusy cant help it! id really really love.my bfp now :( im loosing weight and its dosent seem to be changing anything - hasnt help with af - ovulation at all. i had accupunture on monday and again nothing. i dont expect these things to happen over night but come onnnnn!!! :( someone somewhere really really hates mw and is punishing me like a bitch! :(((

Ah hun I completly know where you are coming from my cycles have varied from 90 days to 21 days over past 5 years it totally sucks, also when everyone around you seems overly fertile and seem to get knocked up in a instant.
Have you tried agnus castus?
Its really worked for me (hopefully not ov'd this month yet but regulated past 5 cycles)

I tried angus cactus a few months back and i took it cd3-7 (i think) and thay cycle was my first 82 dayer! dont know if this had something to do with it or what but linda scared to take it again! what do u rekon? x

they say it takes a few months to get into system Ive done it gradually I only do 500mg of it take one before bed with EPO (and other vits) I think its really helped, after a few months I noticed it regulating from 54 to 32 then 40 but still averaging around 36 days then I had a run months around 32! I think its really helped Ive got PCOS and even with chlomid (taken 5 years ago for 6 months) it didnt regulate.
Last month I got a clear blue thingy and had my first ever positive on a OPK.. nearly passed out.
hoping its not a fluke as going all guns blazing this month

I'd say give it a try, introduce it into routine? I take it every day throughout full cycle as its only 500mg. EPO I take all month (unless OV like last month)

Slowly, slowly catchy monkey as they say haha!!

:) i cant remember how i took mine! i did soy and that didnt help! As soon as af turns up ill tru angus cactus again xx

That'll be next on my list if this doesnt work in a few months ha! Ah well good luck hope the witch turns up

Cd84 and i feel like death! called the doctors yest to ask for drugs to bring it on and his reply was 'ohhh well it can wait till ur appt nzt thurs - wo t harm you waiting' no it wont apart from the fact ive been in agony for nearly 2weeks - feel like some fat ******* is stood on mt abdoman and like someone is stiring my insides about - yeah wont garm me much!wanker! ggggrrrrrr :((( sorry ladies im so unbelievably tired and feel like complete and utter horse shite!!!! :((((

cant you ring them back tell them youve woke up in total agony and try to get an appointment today? sometimes they squeeze emergency ones in
hope they get you sorted, i remember when my cycles went to 90 days i was demented by the time AF arrived!

My cycles being.long dont bother me - well it does but its just one of those things! i always knew when i was coming on as would get agonising cramp like a hour before- this has been here for well over 1.5 weeks now! :( just want af to arrive!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back