af type cramps?

breezee1984

Reaction score
anyone else have slight cramping while being prego??.I have had them a couple times a day...not bad...just very slight..but should i be worried??

Yeah I have, more to the sides though than were period pains are. Although in the beginning og my pregnancy I thought I was having a period because the cramps were so similar xxx

Hi,

I got them in the beginning (I also had sharper pains a few times on the right hand side, which I worried could be an ectopic pregnancy). Then again this week, even last night, I've had period-like pains and I'm now 12 weeks pregnant. There's a lot of stuff going on in there, even though the baby is still tiny, there's a lot of re-organisation going on.

If you get sharp abdominal pains in one side (and sometimes, shoulder-tip pain), a watery brown discharge, these can be signs of an ectopic pregnancy; or if you have bleeding (which can have many causes, but should always be checked out), then seek advice.

If it's just generalised period type pains with no bleeding, however, then that's probably normal. If you're ever worried, call your GP's surgery and ask them if there's a midwife or doctor you can speak to for reassurance. You might experience a lot of new sensations and "symptoms" as your pregnancy progresses and you'll wonder if these are normal - that's understandable, so your GP or midwife shouldn't mind you contacting them for advice if you're ever worried about anything.

xxx

frangelle said:
Yeah I have, more to the sides though than were period pains are. Although in the beginning og my pregnancy I thought I was having a period because the cramps were so similar xxx

Exactly the same as me

man i just worry so much because alot can go wrong and i want everything to be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back