AF only lasted 2days, how long does yours last?

DonnaMarie1

Reaction score
Hiya ladies

Well Af normally lasts between 4 to 5 days and be's extremely painful for me, I mean I dread it coming every month because of the pain, this month it arrived a day early, was still painful for the first day but nowhere near as bad as it normally does be, I was thinking the severe cramps would come the second day instead but nope no pain an the bleeding wasnt very heavy the second day, its day three now and nothing, no bleeding or pain. I have never had a period be over this quick they are normally at least 4days long.
I really dont want to start thinking i mite be pregnant as I am fed up of the disapointment but my question to you gals is have you ever had a short period out of the blue? I'm wondering what the reason is for the change this month, would be great if it was like this every month. I dont think implantation bleed is ment to be painful either and i did have some pain the first day.

Last edited:
Was it bright red fresh blood? Mine are always 3-4 days, mostly 3 days. Light, heavy then light or light, medium, heavy then light.

I was exactly the same, Same pains and length.
I hope you get answers :)

It was brownish the first day then red the second as far as I can remember, I wasnt paying much attention but I did notice it not being as clotty as usual. Yeah looking back at my app mine was always 4 to 5 days, light, heavey , heavy/medium, heavy/medoum , light. This month light, medium, nothing.

Do a FRER!!!!

I did an ic a day before I started bleeding, but yeah I think will buy a test just for piece of mind, wish I had one here I wont be in town until saturday. Aw my partner is gonna think im mental buying a test when iv had a period lol

Was yours just a two day bleed also? Im wondering if its health related or just one of those random things that happens.

Hi donnamarie when concieving my little girl I had what I thought was my af and it was light brown/red and lasted for two days and disappeared. Then I had cramps but no bleed. Took a test after a week of wondering what the hell was going on and it was a bfp! Definitely do a test Hun xx

I used to have 4/5 day bleeds but within a few months of ttc my periods went down to 3 days and now they only last 2 days. They're very light, I only need a panty liner and get very little pain, just mild cramps at the beginning. Once I even had an 8hr period! Doctor doesn't think this is an issue as long as I'm having some form of bleeding :doh: if this is totally out the blue for you then I'd definitely try a pregnancy test. Good luck hun! Xx

Was yours just a two day bleed also? Im wondering if its health related or just one of those random things that happens.

Yep two day, It started brown then red then pink then just brown when I wiped, I had AF cramps but they disappeared after the first day, and just like you I suffer really badLy with them. Ive done two frer and both are BFN! Very confusing x

4 days bleeding properly but only 1 day of spotting afterwards xxx

Mine this month was exactly the same as yours, and normally is the same as your normal, but I did a test and it was negative so I guess it was just my body being weird... It might be worth doing a test as well :)

Mine used to be a good 4-5 days but are now two days, occasionally three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back