AF is on her way

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Been having AF cramps on off for 3 days now. So the witch is more than likely on her way sucks so bad!!

Could be implantation hun :) do you normally get cramps this early? x x

You never know sweetie!

It's a blessing and a course that early pregnancy signs are exactly the same as AF !!

Fingers crossed for you and if not see you on the January thread :)

xxxxxx

Hey thanks girls. Since TTC I've noticed cramps as early as 5/6 DPO and still got AF so I don't like them as a positive sign in my head they are just bad! lol

Still few days to go and my nips are really sore and i've never noticed having sore nips before ever even when my BBs have been sore *which have been sore since about 3DPO this time)!

But when I think I have symptoms I've never had before AF shows up so I can't get my head round thinking it might be a good thing. I guess we'll wait and see. I'm probably not gonna test for a while either. We're NTNP so I'm just gonna go with the flow and probably test if I get to 19th (as I go to Spain on the 20th and don't want to be drinking if I am!)

Good luck all xx

hi chloe,

me too - 13 DPO and have had witch type leg cramps since weekend!

sending :hugs::dust: hun

Try not to symptom spot too much otherwise you will drive yourself mad! I got loads of symptoms the month before I got my BFP and thought I was going to get my BFP and got a BFN. Then the month I got my BFP I had hardly any symptoms and so expected a BFN. Good luck :dust: xxx

just browsing around the rest of the site and saw your post, didnt want to read and run! I had cramps and was absolutely convinced af was coming, even though it was late. my only other sign was sore nips, but the cramps made me completely certain af was starting any time now. then found out I was 5 weeks pregnant! your symptoms sound so similar to mine. the cramps carried on and i kept having to do tests because I was still so convinced af was coming haha. fx for you lovely x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back