AF? implantation?

LayaB

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. hoping someone can relate to me...
I am 9DPO and keep getting sharp pains in my stomach, lower back pain, and getting tired a lot easier than usual.

Has anyone else had this at 9DPO? I tested this morning and got a BFN but I know it could be too early to detect! Xx

I’m 9Dpo too. And I have the same list of things as you have 100%! I also have some implantation bleeding, which I had with my son years ago. This is how it started with my 1st pregnancy which is a good sign hopefully!

With my daughter it was less noticeable and I didn’t know until I was 6 weeks. This is my third time around, it’s crazy how fast your body can react! Good luck!!

Oh wow really? Iv seen so many posts on other forums and I can’t relate to hardly any of them! Iv never had a baby or fell pregnant before so this is all new to me!!
I haven’t had any bleeding yet but have read that not everyone has this...

good luck to you too!! Xx

I’m 9dpo too and have been getting period like pains, trying not to overthink it but it’s soo hard! Xx

So hard not to overthink! I think I’m just gonna go with it and see it AF comes Friday when I’m due to come on! Good luck xx

Also the same as you girl!! I've been having AF type pains for days now, also 9dpo...sometimes I get sharp cramps on my right, and when it flares, so does my back!!! Fingers crossed for you:)

Aw fingers crossed for you too! Every day I get different symptoms/pain it’s so odd !!

Good luck ladies, hopefully this month will be it for us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back