AF has come early and have scan booked for tomorrow....

Corrinne37

Reaction score
.......I guess I need to cancel that then?

Or does anyone know if they will still go ahead. (its internal one to check my ovaries, for fibroids etc etc.

xx

Ooh I don't know, can you call them and find out?

AF always has the best timings.....not!xxx

I'd call the hospital and ask hun!

I've had a transvaginal scan whilst bleeding pretty heavily before but they weren't checking my ovaries etc. Tehy were able to tell my wopmb was empty though...

I hope you don't have to postpone!

Last edited:
Hi Sunbeam and Carnat,

Hope your both doing ok?

I just called the hospital, no answer, I read the notes on my appt and it says that it doesnt matter, but if Id prefer not to they can re arrange.
Im only spotting now so will just go for it I think.

xx

Hon I was told that my scan could be done at any time if the month, it is just the hycosy that needed to be done in days 7 to 14. I would ring before but ibreckon it will be ok xxxx

If you're only spotting then go for it.

I hope it all goes OK sweetie

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi corrine! Good luck with your scan :) even if your spotting sooner you do it will get the ball rolling. Hope it goes well xxx

Good luck Beautiful lady! I am thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone!!
All went well. My period got quite heavy in the day, and I was thinkinh oh no.... but then it seemed to slow right down in the eve which was coolmy appt was 5.30pm last night.
So all went .
The sonographer said that there was nothing unusual to report.
But the lining of my womb was very thin for the first day of my period which can be investigated.
Any ideas anyone what this means?

xx

Hi hun glad u went, not sure about the thin lining, will have to do some reading up on that, xx

thanks Daisy, hope your doing ok. have posted a thread on thus to see if the wonderful ladies of wisdom on this forum have some ideas. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back