AF due today...

Smileygirl

Reaction score
No sign so far, fx she stays away! have had increased cm and been very tired, also had a small amount of pink cm at 10dpo. Boobs have felt pretty normal though and not painful. At 13 dpo, I had really bad cramps, was so sure AF was on her way, but yesterday and today, nothing... Usually the cramps continue until AF starts. First month ttc and not done a test yet, think I will wait till Sunday though if no AF, cos I want hubby to be around. Mixed signs, don't know what to make of it!

Anyone else testing this weekend?

Too early for me testing but I'll Have my fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks megsmeadow! :) still no sign of AF, nipples are hurting today... Going to test in the morning, feeling a bit nervous and very conscious it could just be outside stresses that have delayed AF rather than anything exciting...

Good luck for when you test in the morning I hope you get your bfp. Keep us updated :) xxxx

Aw have u been particularly stressed this month? I hope it's not that. Fx for your bfp tomorrow. Will be stalking! x

Just saw u got your bfp! Congratulations!!!! My nipples hurt at the moment lol. Love seeing what symptoms ppl have had but never get excited about mine any more lol x

Thank you sunnyland! Sore nipples are a good sign, so keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back