AF due date today!!

MamaMoo

Reaction score
Well as title suggests, it's my AF due date today. Heres hoping she stays away!!!

We had intentions on testing tomorrow but hubby has been called in to do a shift all day tomorrow and I ain't getting up at 5am with him to do a test lol. So we have to wait until Saturday morn!!! Seems soooo far away!

I still feel 'periody' so not really all that hopeful. But sure if not, it means we've more bedding sessions to come : D would be awesome though if she didn't come!!!

Wish me luck. And good luck to all of you too xxx

Good luck and :dust: mamamoo, hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP. I must say I'm very impressed that you're able to wait until Sunday, I'd be testing today :lol:

Awww thank you wonderful lady :D I too am impressed as I am the most impatient person ever lol. I'm in work al day today and if it wasn't raining, I'd be out at the shops getting a sneaky test lol (no coat or brolly today). If she doesn't come today I don't know how I'm gonna make it through to Saturday before testing lol!! It will be a true test to my patience. She better come as she is most unwelcome

Sorry, better NOT come!! Not come, do you hear me AF!?

I was due on yesterday! Praying to mother nature this it it for me and you! :D! Fingers crossed huni :) xxxx

Lots and lots of baby dust your way! Fingers crossed!

And I really admire you waiting to test! It's my first month ttc and I couldn't stop myself...

Good luck :) x

Thanks girlies. I've made it through to lunch time without her who shall not be mentioned showing up!! I just really want to get past today lol

I know, it's a pity the hubby has to work tomorrow all day otherwise we'd be testing then. Sure, what's an extra day!!! (a frigging lot!!!)

Lots of love and wishes and sparkly baby dust your ways too!!!

Keeping my Fx for you!! Here's hoping you get a lovely bfp on Sat! Xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.
Now that is some will power you got there! I'm not sure I could wait.
Good luck xx

Made it til home time, not a peep from her!! So exciting. Fingers crossed!!

Ohh good luck! Hopefully shouting at her scared her off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back