AF due around 24th April

MayBMore

Reaction score
Hellooo

We've not officially been trying as such but are NTNP.... the deed has been done haha...not entirely sure on which day I ovulate as I haven't been testing but my cycles are average 30 days. Cycle day 1 was either the 26th/27th...so dtd on either cd 11 or 12 ...so far :p. I'll be testing probs around 28th if anyone else is doing so around that time - would love to hear from you too x

Hi Stacey,

I'm on CD5, usually ovulate between CD10 - 14. Dome an ovulation test earlier and already got a faint second line so think it'll be more around day 10. We're on month 12 TTC though so going to use CB ovulation tests too in case I'm missing ovulation with cheapies! I'll be testing around the 28th too, I'll be 2/3 days before AF due but can't help myself :lol:

Fingers crossed for us xxx

Hi Mrs S

Thanks for joining me :) the CB ovulation tests are fab the first month I used them last pregnancy I got a BFP! I remember wondering what the hell was going on with the cheapies, I think it showed that I was ovulating for way longer than I expected but it turned out I had conceived so thats maybe why it was acting strange ...it's all on here for Jan 2015 testing I'll have a look to remind myself. I'm not using any ovulation kits at the moment but may do later as they def worked last time. Good luck hun! Have you had your main flashy smiley yet? x

Hi Stacey :wave:

I'm on CD 19 and am due on 23rd so we can symptom spot and wait together :).
Had a mare with temping this month as I didn't do it at the same time every day over the weekend, so I saw a dip on CD 16, but a steep rise after isn't clear, although it has risen, just not by loads. I had two clear blue digi ov tests left and used them on CDs 14 and 16 but both were negative.

I've had stabby pains and cramps recently and still have EWCM (sorry TMI) - according to Fertility Friend I'm on my last fertile day today so hope I DTD enough (CDs 13, 15, 18) and will do it again tomorrow (CD20).

I'm CD8 today still getting faint second lines but getting stronger. Going to start the CB ov tests probably tomorrow afternoon. I think I'll ovulate on day 11/12 this month. We've DTD CD5 & 7 so far, going to keep going every second night then every day when I'm ovulating. Desperate times now :lol: the last time I used the CB ov tests I gave up because I got flashing smileys for like 6 days in a row and the cheapie test said I'd ovulated on day 11 but by day 15 I was still only getting flashing smileys. I got really frustrated! Going to stick with it this month. Determined to get a solid smiley! Definitely look out your old post so I can have a nosey :)

What cd are you on now? We tried the relaxed approach but after my mc it's been 7 cycles and still nothing so willing to try anything.

Babylove good luck to you too. I hope it's all our month! Xx

Hi babylove

Well I just tried an ovulation test from tesco (looks like a CB one) and I have a faint line compared to the big red test one - so - not sure what that means (it says thats a no surge on the pack but not sure if I've ovulated already or not yet ?? o/h not up for dtd tonight so will get my naughty side on tommo ;) wow thats a lot of bding Mrs S good luck girlies!! lets all get bding haha

I'm due around the same time, have you had any symptoms te waiting and symptom spotting is a killer!!

That's the annoying thing about running out of opks! I missed testing friday, sat and sun and then did it mon and today and got negs so I reckon I have. Plus my temp is up now so that shows I ov'd on sunday. woot!

I'm exhausted! :nap:

I've had stabby pains on my right side for two days now too - guessing its my tube moving the egg to my uterus (I've heard it contracts to do that) whether its fertilised or not. Fx!

Get your naughty on for sure haha!

I'm CD9 now, still getting second lines on cheap opk but not positive. Started my CB ov tests today too but showing low fertility. Going to keep up BDing every second day until I (hopefully) get a peak.

Stacey, have you continued doing any opks? Do you think you already ovulated?

Babylove, hopefully it's a little fertilised egg traveling along! Xx

helloo

I did another 2 opks today one around lunch time - deffo a lot fainter than yesterday, and one just now with a wee I'd been holding in just to make sure it wasn't diluted - virtually no line now, but I'll check again in a min. This means I've just had my surge right (yesterday)? so should ov about 48 hrs from then. The only ruddy thing is we've had a bit of a stressy one today, o/h totally cream crackered he's zonked out...and I'm pooped too - so no action tonight fingers crossed for tommo, but if we aren't up for it I'll be ok - only just got back in the game so I'm not all gung ho yet :) hope you ladies are on track.

I haven't been looking for any symptoms yet as reckon its not even the 2ww just yet for me - I remember it well tho - oh no I farted and coughed at the same time I must be pregnant hahaha x

helloo

I did another 2 opks today one around lunch time - deffo a lot fainter than yesterday, and one just now with a wee I'd been holding in just to make sure it wasn't diluted - virtually no line now, but I'll check again in a min. This means I've just had my surge right (yesterday)? so should ov about 48 hrs from then. The only ruddy thing is we've had a bit of a stressy one today, o/h totally cream crackered he's zonked out...and I'm pooped too - so no action tonight fingers crossed for tommo, but if we aren't up for it I'll be ok - only just got back in the game so I'm not all gung ho yet :) hope you ladies are on track.

I haven't been looking for any symptoms yet as reckon its not even the 2ww just yet for me - I remember it well tho - oh no I farted and coughed at the same time I must be pregnant hahaha x

Hahaha this is so true. Some 'symptoms' just get looked into way too much!!

Sounds like you've definitely had your surge hun. Try and BD tonight to cover yourself but sounds like you'll be covered anyway from DTD before :) I'm going to do another test tonight and hoping the line is getting darker. We've contuined DTD every 2nd day anyway so hopefully that will still cover us! xx

I reckon you have deffo got it covered hun x I'm getting confused again by opk's - I checked my other one from last night and now it still has a faint line. Did a further one today and faint line again - I haven't got around to looking it up yet but I'm sure this is what happened last time and I was preggers! :shock:

Do you tend to get a faint line for a few days before/after? - I didn't have much of a chance to compare months last time as caught very quickly - it's quite interesting and addictive looking into what's going on! I've just had a nap and bizzarre dreams, I reckon my temps up so maybe just about to ov/ or doing so or maybe I'm completely wrong and letting it go to my head again haha x

I've had a faint second line from CD5 and I continue to get a faint second line for a few days after ovulation. I think that's normal for a lot of people! It's most likely because you ovulated not long ago so its just the last of the LH fading? It could be pregnancy but would be very early to pick that up! What cycle day are you? xx

Ah ok, I'm no where near a pro at these things, I just remember that the cb ot's were great as it gave a flashy smiley. So I'm cd19 now and I have an average cycle of 30 days so could be that I had my peak a few days ago - I looked on good old google (that shows any answers to anything) and some peeps are saying they have a faint 2nd line for loads of days leading up to and after the LH surge peak. Thanks Mrs S I'll start looking at patterns properly in the next few months x

I'm not at all either, just picking things up as I go. I started doing ovulation tests after 5 months TTC and fell pregnant the following month which ended in m/c. Not had any success since! I think the faint line is definitely the surge fading, which is good as means you've ovulated :) My lines don't seem to be getting any darker, I think I'll probably ovulate a bit later at CD14 this month. Well I hope :shock: xx

Last edited:
I'm due AF this time aswell so jumping on this post! Hope we all get the result we want!
Physologically having symptoms! Feeling sick on and off pain around back and white discharge present in my pants only there know nothing showing on tissue! The wait is killing me!

I'm sorry to hear that you had a m/c hun and had a look at your journal earlier, sounds like you've been through a lot of stress x it will be your time soon keep on listening to that sense of hope....one of my best mates was trying for over 3 yrs had genuinely decided it wasn't going to happen and applied for adoption - guess what happened? yep all unexpectedly nowhere near where she thought her ov time was - a beautiful girl :) I also have other friends that have been at the point of giving up after IVF trials and got their BFP xx keep visualising those double lines

:wave: Hi Bethany yeah come join in - I'll be symptom spotting ahoy soon you watch - :dust:

I'm already doing it analysing my opk's when I haven't got a clue really haha

Mrs S Oh yeah it was a solid smiley I got - flashy ones beforehand I remember now gosh it seems like ages ago, sorry for my rubbish memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back