AF due 31 May, DPO5 or 6.. Wait buddies ?

Surprise, surprise a BFN!!Has anyone else given in to temptation and tested??x

I think im out....

Dpo11 - bfn. When i wiped i had some blood (bright red), not a lot but we'll see today - looks like af is here early... :-( Not due til Wednesday, so we'll see if its actual. Looks like it..

Gutted! :-(

I think im out....

Dpo11 - bfn. When i wiped i had some blood (bright red), not a lot but we'll see today - looks like af is here early... :-( Not due til Wednesday, so we'll see if its actual. Looks like it..

Gutted! :-(
Oh no! That's a shame - sorry if it is the witch, hun xx

I'm booking a holiday to France at the beginning of June and it should coincide with my fertile days if my cycle is 28 days long roughly. I know what I'll be up to when Tilly has a nap :) x

thanks karen c - holiday nice idea... have fun :)
good luck to you...

xx

Melanie if its just a little blood could it be implantation?? Don't give up just yet!! Xx

Hmmmm thanks ladies - pretty sure im out, bit more blood...oh well...

:/(

Good luck everyone else x

Sorry Melanie. Hope ur OK. Onwards and upwards. :). Xx

Yeah im ok thanks - and cant really moan as its only my 2nd cycle trying. I just not very patient.

Xx

Yeah im ok thanks - and cant really moan as its only my 2nd cycle trying. I just not very patient.

Xx
:):) I'm on my second cycle too and I'm the most impatient person in the world. I'm trying not to do OPKs or charting, but TBH I will go nuts if I don't start soon :) I was impatient when I conceived my first, and that only took two cycles... Good luck hun x

so sorry to hear you are out Melanie,i got another bfn today.still don't really have any symptoms other than tender breasts,which i always used to get before af however not really had them since dec when i got my bfp which ended in ectopic.maybe its just taken my body this long to get back to normal! X

Am 10dpo, had a little bit of pink cm after bd today and I've had a weird gurgling sensation very low down this evening... Trying not to symptom spot but it's hard isn't it?!?

sounds good smileygirl,keep us updated!
11dpo bfn:shakehead:.xxx

Just googled the weird gurgling feeling and everything points to the fact it's probably gas, lol!!!

Sorry about the bfn Daisyboo :-( but there's still time, so fx :)

Im due on between now and 31st. I have an odd cycle 21 days 24 days or 28 day and randomly sometimes 32 days makes predicting ovulation annoying.

So technically I am either late or still waiting :)

I have symptom - sore boobs and nipples (been going on three weeks) sickness (same amount of time) hungry all the time and my lower abdominal feel very different to normal post AF and I am also SHATTERED!

I'm being realistic though as this is our first try. But as my sex ed teacher always said: it only takes one go! (Which we know it isn't as easy as that but lets not tell the young ones :p)

Hi Raheel, things sound promising for you! I know what you mean about feeling shattered! I am well rested having got a decent amount of sleep over the bank holiday weekend but today I thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk! That never happens to me!
We are also ttc first cycle and approx 50% of my friends have experienced prolonged difficulties or can't have children, so I know we would be incredibly lucky if it happened this month but as you say, it only takes one go!

I'm lucky I am on half term so not too bad but I have a ton of paper work.

My husband was shocked today. I wanted to go home for shopping earliest than him!

:wave: I'm 6dpo with a zillion symptoms so am joining you all here xx

tapatalking!!

I'm due 3rd June but I'm actually just stalking her ^^ ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back