AF due 31 May, DPO5 or 6.. Wait buddies ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Arrrggggghhhhh... I have nothing but the most utmost respect for women that have to go through this month on month... I am just 2nd cycle in ttc.

I feel guilty for moaning when so many women go through so much more and for so long...

So - AF due 31 May -anyone else ? Wanna wait together ??

Lots of luck & babydust to u all out there xx

my af is due 28th May.......am 7dpo today. this is my 10th cycle ttc, but 13th month (3-4 cycles missed being pregnant before miscarriages).

I have never waited this long for a forever baby before! with my son and daughter I conceived 3rd cycle trying both times and no losses inbetween!

I'll wait with you :)

hi,i will wait it out with you too!i am 5dpo today and af due 1st June.i have been trying for 10 months now and had ectopic in feb, so only have the 1 tube now but you never know this could be our lucky month! :)

My Af is also due 31st May so I'll wait with you too! Ttc first cycle... Fx to us all!

Wow... All similar dates.

Any symptoms to share - i am DPO6 (possibly 7). Boobs felt a bit fuller but not tender yesterday and ive awful discharge - tmi - thought id wet myself earlier!!! :-0

Happened 1st cycle too at DPO6.

Also.. When we testing?? Im trying to hold out til at least DPO10 (sunday).. You ? Thats 4 days before AF due...

I'm 7dpo today and holding out until Sunday/Monday. No symptoms really, bbs have grown and are a little tender but nothing to shout about. Aww I hope one of us gets it this month! :dance: x

hi,i will wait it out with you too!i am 5dpo today and af due 1st June.i have been trying for 10 months now and had ectopic in feb, so only have the 1 tube now but you never know this could be our lucky month! :)

I only have the one tube too! Snap! xx

I have had lots of discharge too! (Tmi) let's hope it's a positive sign! My boobs feel normal but a bit of a tingly/cramping feeling low down, but it's still early so trying not to read too much into it... :)

i will probably start testing on Sunday,its a bit early but i know i wont be able to wait any longer.

. Bethyboo87 nice to have someone in the same boat, lets hope we are all lucky this month!! X

Having recalculated again this AM - cannot believe i got it wrong... I think i ovulated 15th on cd14.... so im actually dpo8 today so AF due wed 29th. Not friday 31 - not sure how i managed that.

So will test sunday (dpo10) i think...

So im further along in my tww... Eek!

Hiya. I'm new around the TTC forum. I'm somewhere in my TWW, but having just come off Cerazette, still breastfeeding, and with no idea of how long my cycles are, I have no idea when to expect AF. Currently on CD28 and wondering whether AF will show her face in the next week or so. I think if she doesn't show by the end of the month I'll do a test, but I don't even know when I ovulated, so it's all chaos here, LOL. I can't even symptom spot with my boobs as I'm still feeding my 11 month old and they're all messed up anyway!

Melanie - that's exciting that you're further along than you thought!

Good luck, ladies xxx

well 7dpo today and first symptom:lol: firm breasts!!!

anyone else have anything to report?? X

Well im dpo9 having miscalc-ed earlier in the week. Derr!

Had a slight ache in left boob, still lots of discharge on knicks (tmi), and im still really tired but that could be new job taking its toll.

Im cross with myself as i caved in this AM and tested - BFN. As i knew it would be this early.. Sigh... What was i thinking !?!?

I've tested too, lol...bfn here as well! I was so stressed around ov this cycle that I think I had no hope of a bfp anyway - have lots of great symptoms, but I do most cycles. My temp is also lower than coverline today, so that's not good. :(

Got everything crossed for us all - keep me posted...
Xx

I'm out already. Witch arrived today, but that's OK with me. At least I know my cycle length roughly now! Baby dust to you all xxx

Ahhh bad luck Karen :( Glad you're feeling positive!! xx

Boo Karen! :-( but yes, good you're feeling positive :)

I'm approx 8 dpo - not many symptoms here, just lots of discharge still! Funny taste in my mouth but that's probably cos it's early and I haven't brushed my teeth yet! :0) boobs no different...

Sorry to hear that karen - next cycle for u then. Good luck.

Im dpo10 today... Yep just tested - bfn! AF due wednesday...

No symptoms to report here!

Good luck all xxx

have just been to the shop to get my supply of cheap hpts to satisfy my need to pee on just about anything for the next 6 days!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back